Atlasia General Discussion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:42:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia General Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Atlasia General Discussion  (Read 7612 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2009, 08:42:41 AM »

I don't know why some people who work well and intelligently in Atlasia still bother with this game when you see goddamn bullsh**t, lies, and stupidity like this. Really.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2009, 08:44:03 AM »

Was DWTL away or something? Suddenly the forum explodes with posts as two in the morning.

At least it's confined (for now) to this thread.
I wasn't here all day I was DTS and then out but I certainly wasn't gone for that long.

Anyway, yes I would have always encouraged recruiting but I never would have given my okay to recruit in the Pacific until the JCP decided to put so much stock into a Lt. Gov.'s race.  When it looked like Andy Jackson (member of the SDP at the time) was going to be the DS's Lt. Gov., we just kind of accepted it and worked with him we didn't call out the big guns and throw the kitchen sink at him.  The JCP is obviously, for some reason, heavily afraid of the implications of this race
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2009, 10:54:14 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2009, 10:56:18 AM by I left my heart in the back of the cab »

For the record I have never PMed anyone recently in relation to Atlasia. I do discuss some Atlasia-related things on AIM with bgwah though.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2009, 12:25:49 PM »

I actually wasn't think of Lief at all, I was thinking of MaxQue and Marokai and seem to be dominating party discussion.  What has MaxQue honestly ever done other than try to run for Xahar as fast as he could after defending him to the death?  Moved from talking head of one party to talking head of another.  I don't understand who someone can change their allegiance so fast.  One day you are fighting everything about the JCP, and the next day you rally behind it

I'm inclined to agree with this, actually. When confronted with two camps of zombies, I'll be more friendly to the one I'm ideologically closer with, but they're still zombies.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2009, 08:53:18 PM »

Cindywho2012 is a zombie voter in every imaginable way.

Cindywho2012 has not voted...

neither has Luis Gonzales or Dcushmanjva.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies