Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:31:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier !  (Read 3114 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 03, 2017, 01:59:53 PM »

God the leftist in this thread are insufferable. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 02:10:28 PM »

And Hillbots are still in denial. Everybody's responsible but Her Majesty.
Dude she was not the best candidate, but the sh**ting on her by you bros is pretty tiring.  Nothing better for you guys to do?  Can a woman not talk about her loss, or does she have to move on, unlike the men who either punted on the primaries or lost them by a landslide?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 02:13:25 PM »

Her image is shot no matter what she does, except when she is the passive victim of her husband's cheating, or losing to Obama. If that's what it takes to have a positive image, who cares? I'd rather she say what she thinks forthrightly, the more frank the better.

Except she still fails to see and acknowledge her own f**k-ups. Sorry, but it's like a child who lost a play and now is blaming everyone. Come on, Hillary, don't go down like that.
Execpt she does acknowledge them.

I mean holy sh**t, are you that blinded by Clinton hate you can't see she has several times acknowledged her part in it.  You are just as bad as the media with this bashing of her.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 05:23:43 PM »

Why must Hillbots always shoot the messenger? Shadows is a low-quality poster, sure, but how is this thread "spam"? Are people not supposed to report on an ex-Presidential candidate giving her (delusional) thoughts about why she lost in a public setting?

What X said. This nearly identical thread has been made at least 10 times by Shadows in particular, and the posts that populate these threads are the exact same people hand-wringing over and over again. Why people care so much about a losing politician who will never run for anything ever again is beyond me.

Uh, probably because she's still a vocal figure whose statements are covered by national media? Huh

Wow, it's her fault that you have to bitch and moan at everything she has to say. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 05:47:59 PM »

Why must Hillbots always shoot the messenger? Shadows is a low-quality poster, sure, but how is this thread "spam"? Are people not supposed to report on an ex-Presidential candidate giving her (delusional) thoughts about why she lost in a public setting?

What X said. This nearly identical thread has been made at least 10 times by Shadows in particular, and the posts that populate these threads are the exact same people hand-wringing over and over again. Why people care so much about a losing politician who will never run for anything ever again is beyond me.

Uh, probably because she's still a vocal figure whose statements are covered by national media? Huh

Wow, it's her fault that you have to bitch and moan at everything she has to say. 

You are such a petulant child. Criticizing what a public official has to say isn't tantamount to "having to bitch and moan at everything" she says. I really hope she's paying you to defend her honor like this.
Yet in every thread on her, you and others continue to post the same talking points, the same sh**t over and over again.  Yeah, that looks like bitching to me.

And Hillbots are still in denial. Everybody's responsible but Her Majesty.
Dude she was not the best candidate, but the sh**ting on her by you bros is pretty tiring.  Nothing better for you guys to do?  Can a woman not talk about her loss, or does she have to move on, unlike the men who either punted on the primaries or lost them by a landslide?

What makes her more special than Al Gore again? I missed it.
We never heard this sh**t regarding Gore, he was never asked to step back to the same degree as she has been.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies