WaPo: Trump to propose big cuts to safety-net in new budget, slashing Medicaid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:35:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WaPo: Trump to propose big cuts to safety-net in new budget, slashing Medicaid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you support these cuts?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: WaPo: Trump to propose big cuts to safety-net in new budget, slashing Medicaid  (Read 1989 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: May 21, 2017, 05:48:54 PM »

For my brother (who relies on Medicaid) to continue receiving care, there needs to be cuts to make it sustainable. This is worrisome, but it's not like we can continue on the same path. How much influence Ryan has over this process will determine my support.

If only the Dems were less partisan. The GOP blocked Obama at every turn while the Democrats whined about "muh bipartisanship." They should put their money where their mouths are and work with Trump on the single-payer plan that he himself floated in 2015. Much better alternative IMO.

You might want to cut out smoking the deathsticks if your family will want to have enough money to support him once they cut all the safety nest.
Go to hell.

Republicans ran on cutting this, your brother needs it to survive and yet you voted for the guys who want to cut what he needs to live. Maybe a cold punch of reality to the face is what you need, so it still stands, stop smoking your luxury cigarettes and prepare to save kiddo, the Republican world is hard.
Such an asshole.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 07:02:06 PM »

For my brother (who relies on Medicaid) to continue receiving care, there needs to be cuts to make it sustainable. This is worrisome, but it's not like we can continue on the same path. How much influence Ryan has over this process will determine my support.

If only the Dems were less partisan. The GOP blocked Obama at every turn while the Democrats whined about "muh bipartisanship." They should put their money where their mouths are and work with Trump on the single-payer plan that he himself floated in 2015. Much better alternative IMO.

You might want to cut out smoking the deathsticks if your family will want to have enough money to support him once they cut all the safety nest.
Go to hell.

Republicans ran on cutting this, your brother needs it to survive and yet you voted for the guys who want to cut what he needs to live. Maybe a cold punch of reality to the face is what you need, so it still stands, stop smoking your luxury cigarettes and prepare to save kiddo, the Republican world is hard.
Such an

In your case however after threatening violence against liberals instead of making any cogent points I would stay quiet for a while if I were you. You're not exactly the best person to make any sort of defense here.
You people don't understand my horrible comedy. I can't believe you people thought that I was being serious. Liberals and cuckservatives are so boring and have no sense of comedy whatsoever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies