Casually wearing athletic clothes... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 02:00:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Casually wearing athletic clothes... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Yay, or Nay?
FW

HW

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Casually wearing athletic clothes...  (Read 2930 times)
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 17, 2017, 01:56:13 AM »

I see no problem with a pair of basketball shorts or sweatpants in the heat of summer, but some people wear this outfit throughout the entire year.
Shorts are never acceptable for men outside of sports or beach wear. And when it comes to wearing shorts for sports, they have to be above knee-length. Björn Borg, Bob Cousy, and Franz Beckenbauer were not afraid to show their legs, why should men today?

(Steve Bannon, of course, is exempt from this rule)

My, what awful judgmental people we have here. I wear basketball shorts and more often than not polyester 'jersey' type shirts (but blank) the entire year because even in cold weather I get hot quite easily, especially if the sun is out (and I'm allergic to denim on top of it.)

Unless you're not in some formal occasion there's no reason to dress in any way other than what you feel comfortable in, as long as you're not being lewd in the process.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 01:24:05 AM »

My, what awful judgmental people we have here. I wear basketball shorts and more often than not polyester 'jersey' type shirts (but blank) the entire year because even in cold weather I get hot quite easily, especially if the sun is out (and I'm allergic to denim on top of it.)

Unless you're not in some formal occasion there's no reason to dress in any way other than what you feel comfortable in, as long as you're not being lewd in the process.
You claim to value comfort and then say you like polyester clothes. You can't have it both ways.

It's like you're actually going out of your way to make as little sense as possible here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies