Will Clinton *now* release her paid speech transcripts? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:58:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Clinton *now* release her paid speech transcripts? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Will Clinton *now* release her paid speech transcripts?  (Read 1488 times)
SillyAmerican
United States

« on: May 08, 2016, 06:18:34 PM »

There's probably worse than the 47% comments in them. We already know she blamed the homeowners for the Great Recession.

Acknowledging the role that certain homeowners played in causing the Great Recession is not the same as blaming them for it, and I really doubt she would say anything too bad in these speeches. Though, that is why I'd prefer she just release them so we can be done with it.

She likely made some friendly overtures to her audience which would be completely blown out of proportion by the media and cause too many headaches for it to be worth it. As someone else said, she may dump them in the summer lull and then it'll be old news by the conventions.

I do find it amusing (though not surprising) that the media has harassed her far more over these transcripts than they did for Romney and his tax returns (or Bernie's and Trump's, for that matter.) You know, even though paid speech transcripts are not an expectation while tax returns always have been. Typical double standards from the sexist media.

Reading the replies in here are disgusting.  Supporting the notion that Hillary sucking up to the blood suckers on wallstreet which have did nothing but enrich themselves off the backs of main street Americans is acceptable ... give me a break.      Some of you in here sound as if you were invited to 800$ plates.

She should release the tapes afterall you guys were all over Mitts 47%

Don't expect consistency from this crowd. Atlas is apparently an echo chamber for the Hillary Clinton supporters; any ideas other than those of that group will be met with name calling and rock throwing. Not exactly a place for the exchange of political ideas or the answering of questions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies