Opinion of the March for Life? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:59:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of the March for Life? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion
FM

HM

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Opinion of the March for Life?  (Read 4380 times)
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« on: January 19, 2019, 06:57:40 AM »

You won't see them marching for the little girl seeking refuge from war and famine. Massive HM.

Are you the type of person to shout "other diseases exist" at a cancer fundraiser?
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:16:51 AM »

FM enough that I went to the Portland one today Tongue

I can say that the counter-protesters were definitely nastier than those in Madison, Wisconsin were. Antifa was there, but no one got violent, so that's about all I can really ask for. This town has too much hate already.

As for the Marcher for Life folks, the vast majority were respectful people who conducted themselves quite well. There were a handful of people whose signs I would have preferred were not present, the same for the people with Trump stuff (since that's not what the protest is about). Still pleased with it on the whole. It takes a special kind of willingness to take punishment in order to lead a pro-life march in Portland, so my hat goes all to its leaders all the more.

The fact that Antifa showed up to the March for Life shows that they don't just target fascists.

You won't see them marching for the little girl seeking refuge from war and famine. Massive HM.

Are you the type of person to shout "other diseases exist" at a cancer fundraiser?

I mean, I agree that criticism isn't particularly great, but some here are the type of person to shout "MURDERER!" at an innocent woman who aborted an embryo... Tongue

I would agree that the situation you described is going too far.

HM - their interest in life doesn't extend past fetuses; otherwise they would also be marching for anti-war and pro-healthcare.

See my earlier post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies