Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:10:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24  (Read 66157 times)
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« on: March 22, 2019, 08:16:28 PM »

What if the real Mueller report was the faith in democracy we lost along the way?

or the friends we made along the way?
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 10:45:13 PM »

I was expecting a RickRoll. I read a few weeks ago that Mueller and Barr agreed to indict the Orange Clown's kids on financial charges. Mueller wanted to charge Trump with Obstruction, but Barr didn't think indicting a sitting president would be viable.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 06:52:42 PM »

He was the sh**tbag who supported HW Bush's pardons of his cronies in the Iran Contra scandal.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 06:49:15 PM »

This is like Christmas eve, I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 06:14:59 PM »

For FB and all the other Trumpers claiming that the Brennan’s of the world calling Trump treasonous is over the line A) fox hosts like Eric Bolling said the same thing about Obama for not using the term “radical Islamic terrorist” so spare us the partisan outrage and B) the Mueller report clearly shows Trump and his campaign knew the Russians were behind the hacking, kept in contact with Wikileaks, and encouraged this attack on our democracy because it would benefit them. Guys like Brennan probably do view such actions as treasonous

What trump and his cohorts did is treasonous, and I'm sure many others (including me and other Atlas users) see it that way also.

Trump was too stupid to collude. The idea of a petulant manchild like Trump being able to hide a sophisticated conspiracy like that is pretty laughable. Even NK dictator Kim Jong Il plays Trump like a fiddle, let alone ex KGB agent Putin.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 05:06:16 PM »

If Trump really did something illegal, the best chance for him to be indicted is if what he did is also illegal under the laws of New York. Then he could be indicted by AG Letitia James. The thing with that is, since it'd be a state charge, he wouldn't be able to pardon himself.

I'm almost confident this is gonna happen the day he's no longer President.

I keep having this image in my mind of Trump seated behind his successor as they are giving their inauguration speech, when two special agents come down the Capitol steps and say to him "Sir, would you come with us please?"

I would cry tears of joy if that happened.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 06:36:05 PM »

If Trump really did something illegal, the best chance for him to be indicted is if what he did is also illegal under the laws of New York. Then he could be indicted by AG Letitia James. The thing with that is, since it'd be a state charge, he wouldn't be able to pardon himself.

I'm almost confident this is gonna happen the day he's no longer President.

I keep having this image in my mind of Trump seated behind his successor as they are giving their inauguration speech, when two special agents come down the Capitol steps and say to him "Sir, would you come with us please?"

I would cry tears of joy if that happened.

My fantasy involves Trump and all of his associates and family back at the Trump Tower boardroom after losing the election, to which FBI agents kick down the door and start arresting them all in slow motion, like that scene from 'Wolf of Wall Street.' Then cut to a mugshot montage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

It's Mueller time!

Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 06:06:25 PM »

Is Mueller suffering from dementia or early stages of Alzheimer's? Yikes, he seemed very confused.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies