Adam C. FitzGerald vs. Brian Schweitzer
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:56:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Adam C. FitzGerald vs. Brian Schweitzer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Adam/Adam

Adam/Brian Schweitzer

Brian Schweitzer/Adam

Brian Schweitzer/Brian Schweitzer

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Adam C. FitzGerald vs. Brian Schweitzer  (Read 1529 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 10:43:14 PM »

Brian Schweitzer is a human being, not a slave to the Democratic Party. His path to the Senate seat is not laid out by the Yellow Brick Road, especially in an environment like this one. In fact, I would bet the farm that if he ran, Daines would be leading anyway. This seat was a tossup at best, even with Schweitzer, and I don't blame him for using his free will and not running for Senate.

I am done arguing this point. Sh*t happens. Get over it.

Schweitzer didn't choose not to run because he didn't want to (as he was basically already running), but because of petty infighting within the Montana Democratic Party which caused him to take his ball and go home. Either that or GOP opposition research scared him off. Either way it doesn't reflect particularly well on him.

http://www.businessinsider.com/montana-senate-race-2014-brian-schweitzer-jon-tester-max-baucus-2013-7
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 11:26:58 PM »

And yep, he was a traitor.

He was really interested by that, that's why on his facebook he posted polls about him in the race.
And then he suddenly changed his mind.
This guy probably pressured Baucus to retire, he's the reason the democrats will lose a seat in Montana.
politicians don't usually run their own facebook pages

also baucus was a massive hp
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2014, 03:06:33 AM »

Schweitzer WANTED to run for senate. And then, he changed to his mind. He's the reason Baucus retired, he's the reason the democratic party will probably lose the seat.

So please, the argument "Schweitzer never wanted to go to senate, he's free". That's not true.

Baucus was maybe a massive HP, but a republican majority is still much worse than him.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2014, 12:52:59 PM »

Baucus was already down by 5 to Daines, and was never really that popular. I guarantee you that his lead would've expanded to around 10-12 points, had he stayed in the race.

It's not like he made it a race.
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2014, 05:04:41 PM »

I pick the bullied liberal over the hilbilly. This bullying of Adam reminds me of when I was forced to eat at the poor kid's table at school for being a democrat.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies