Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:50:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 566616 times)
FairBol
United States

« on: July 28, 2022, 02:57:45 AM »

Not going into every stance I have (bed is calling, LOL), but here are a few of them.  Call this Part 1, if you will. 

Overall Ideology: Conservative, with some Libertarian leanings.

Social: Not sure exactly what term fits me, but I tend to come down on the side of traditional values and "tough love".  Nevertheless, I believe that people should be allowed to make their own decisions, as long as the results of those decisions don't clearly hurt others. 

Economic: Mostly laissez-faire: that is, leave the free market alone to oversee and regulate itself.

Foreign Policy: Big stick diplomacy, and "peace through strength". 

More Foreign Policy

UN/Int'l Orgs: Maintain a presence in the UN, but cut back on general involvement, and charge rent for having the headquarters in NYC.
NATO: Continue membership, and strengthen general ties with our allies throughout the world.
Afghanistan: The botched withdrawal from Kabul was one of the most shameful events I've witnessed in recent years.  Hold top military brass, as well as the Commander-in-Chief, accountable for their actions/inaction.

Iran: Strong sanctions are in order here.  We must never allow Iran to become a nuclear weapon possessing power. 
Cuba: No lifting of sanctions until some additional democratic reforms are instituted. 
Israel: Not just an ally in the Middle East, but America's chief ally in the region.  We should maintain our special relationship with them.
Palestine: Continue to push for peace, but no negotiation as long as Hamas/Hezbollah continues to attack Israel.
Russia: Diplomacy, but remind them in no uncertain terms that we will defend our allies (as well as ourselves) in the case of an attack.  Hey, it worked in the case of North Korea (for a time)!

Top Electoral Issues

Term limits: Support in most cases.
Election integrity: It's WAY too easy to forge votes, tinker with official counts, and commit other "shenanigans".  There needs to be SOME kind of a change made; requiring a valid ID for voting purposes is a good start.

DC and PR statehoods: Oppose under all circumstances for DC, support for Puerto Rico if the citizens there vote for it. 
Electoral College: Maintain the current system, but remove legal penalties against "faithless electors".   

2020:

Joe Biden is an illegitimate president, and he knows it

With the help of state-based cronies nationwide, and much assistance from the media, he committed the single biggest act of fraud that America has ever seen (watch "2000 Mules" if you don't believe me, and THEN tell me this was legit)

Even looking at the math behind the claim of "81 million votes"...it just doesn't pan out!

January 6th: A horrible display of what can happen regarding "mob rule".  Nevertheless, this was not a planned assault; it was simply a protest gone terribly wrong, perhaps because of possible infiltration by ANTIFA and other left-wing forces. 

Regardless, many January 6th suspects are now political prisoners; they are (in many cases) being denied adequate health care, other civil rights such as visitation, etc.  This is unquestionably WRONG, IMHO.  We are no better than Russia if we continue to do these things. 

January 6th Committee: Probably the biggest crock of BS I've ever seen in my life.  It's full of people who either are disgruntled former officials, or politicians with "skin in the game". 

And there is no right of due process associated with the Committee.  So you have evidence to present in your own defense/favor? Nope; they won't allow that!

If you invoke the 5th Amendment, and refuse to testify, well...it's off to the "big house" for you! And witnesses (not to mention defense witnesses)? We don't need no stinkin' witnesses!

Two words....KANGAROO COURT.

(Yeah, this should raise my "controversial" rating to about a 10, ROFL)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies