Live From Philadelphia, **MANN Election Coverage**
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:08:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Live From Philadelphia, **MANN Election Coverage**
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Live From Philadelphia, **MANN Election Coverage**  (Read 15880 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2004, 08:35:55 PM »

It also wouldn't sit well with the fans if they saw him rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles over the hometown Nyman Natives since the game is in DC. Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2004, 08:36:35 PM »

It also wouldn't sit well with the fans if they saw him rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles over the hometown Nyman Natives since the game is in DC. Smiley

I would be in the VP box. No way would I go near those Native fans.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2004, 08:42:46 PM »

In other news, a full-scale brawl has broken out in front of the studio between the Vice-President and a young Democrat.

I don't know what false information MANN is reporting now (it seems to be a hobby) but the Vice President is at his residence in Northeast Philadelphia, getting ready to watch the Eagles game with his laptop by his side (watching the election returns). It is my hope that MANN stops reporting false news stories.

Tongue

And the "young democrat' is feverishly trying to finish an english paper XD

You think you've got it hard.  I'm working on a paper and two presentations for the next week while at the same time researching the candidates so that I can finally vote, since my vote appears to be crucial now.  I will have explanations for my actions, afterwards.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2004, 08:50:21 PM »

At 8:50 PM EST, The Mid-Atlantic News Network projects that True Democrat will win the interim District One Senate seat over AndrewBerger.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #129 on: December 12, 2004, 09:11:14 PM »

10-4 Siege40 over Badnarikin04
14-2 Al over TexasGurl.

Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2004, 09:22:43 PM »

In other news, a full-scale brawl has broken out in front of the studio between the Vice-President and a young Democrat.

I don't know what false information MANN is reporting now (it seems to be a hobby) but the Vice President is at his residence in Northeast Philadelphia, getting ready to watch the Eagles game with his laptop by his side (watching the election returns). It is my hope that MANN stops reporting false news stories.

Tongue

You think you've got it hard.  I'm working on a paper and two presentations for the next week while at the same time researching the candidates so that I can finally vote, since my vote appears to be crucial now.  I will have explanations for my actions, afterwards.

You think you've got it hard? I have a Biology project due tommorrow and my teacher wants it handwritten. I'll be up late tonight for sure.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #131 on: December 12, 2004, 09:25:11 PM »

Tongue

You think you've got it hard? I have a Biology project due tommorrow and my teacher wants it handwritten. I'll be up late tonight for sure.

Handwritten? Geez. I can write neatly, but I just get bored and start scribbling after a paragraph. Type whenever possible.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #132 on: December 12, 2004, 09:33:18 PM »

Tongue

Handwritten?  Ouch.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #133 on: December 12, 2004, 09:47:36 PM »

You youngsters have no idea how easy you've got it.  I remember dreading having to type.  Of course, the fact that it was indeed typing, on a manual typewriter and not a fancy computer with a word processing program may have had something to do with that.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2004, 09:50:24 PM »

You youngsters have no idea how easy you've got it.  I remember dreading having to type.  Of course, the fact that it was indeed typing, on a manual typewriter and not a fancy computer with a word processing program may have had something to do with that.

I actually used a manual typewriter before I got into college.  I hated it.  Smiley
Josh
cyberlord

« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2004, 10:21:56 PM »

Tongue

Ouch.  Yeah, I'm trying to find merits in a book that I didn't actually read.  Thank god for Sparknotes Kiki
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2004, 10:27:13 PM »

Tongue

Ouch.  Yeah, I'm trying to find merits in a book that I didn't actually read.  Thank god for Sparknotes Kiki

My friend and I use gradesaver.com.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2004, 11:01:12 PM »

BREAKING NEWS
In District 1, Senator Defarge has edited his vote. His vote, which was for The Bulldog, will no longer count, and Supersoulty has pulled ahead 10-9. It will no longer count for True Democrat either, reducing his lead to 12-10 over AndrewBerger.
In District 5, Lt. Gov. Clay has voted for Gabu. It is now 8-7-3, with Gabu winning in the Final round tiebreak because he has more first place votes.
In District 4, the election rests on the shoulders of SamSpade. He has said he will wait until very late to vote.

Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #138 on: December 12, 2004, 11:39:05 PM »

BREAKING NEWS.
SamSpade has voted for WMS. He holds a 7-6 lead over Harry.

*Unlike when Gabu seemed destined to lose, this time Akno is lost for words or actions, and simply puts head down on desk and it remains there for a very long time. *
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: December 12, 2004, 11:40:02 PM »

BREAKING NEWS.

*Unlike when Gabu seemed destined to lose, this time Akno is lost for words or actions, and simply puts head down on desk and it remains there for a very long time. *
here's a tissue Akno, I know it's hard Smiley
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #140 on: December 12, 2004, 11:42:31 PM »

BREAKING NEWS.

here's a tissue Akno, I know it's hard Smiley
Seriously, though, this'll be a tough one to get over.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2004, 12:03:19 AM »

Voting is now closed.

Official Election Results

District 1:
SuperSoulty- 12
TheBulldog- 9
SuperSoulty wins.

District 1 special:
True Democrat- 13
Andrew- 11
SuperSoulty- 1
True Democrat wins.

District 2:
Siege40- 10
Badnarikin04- 4
TheBulldog- 1
Siege40 wins.

District 3:
Al- 16
Texasgurl- 3
Al wins.

District 4 (round 1):
Harry- 6
WMS- 3
Hermit- 2
John Dibble- 2
StatesRights- 1

District 4 (round 2):
Harry- 6
WMS- 4
Hermit- 2
John Dibble- 2

(It is not relevant whether Hermit or John Dibble is eliminated first, as neither candidate can acquire enough second preference votes from the other to avoid being the next eliminated.  For simplicity’s sake, they are both eliminated.)

District 4 (round 3):
WMS- 7
Harry- 6
WMS wins.

District 5 (round 1):
Gabu- 8
StevenNick- 6
King- 3
StevenGabu- 1

District 5 (round 2):
Gabu- 8
StevenNick- 7
King- 3

District 5 (round 3):
Gabu- 8
StevenNick- 8
Gabu wins (most first preference votes).

Josh
cyberlord

« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2004, 12:17:21 AM »

Well, wasn't that an interesting election.  Congrats to the newly elected/reelected senators.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2004, 12:37:03 AM »

Supersoulty will win while getting 55-60% of the vote.
True Democrat will win while getting 48-53%.
Siege will win while getting 60-65%.
Al will win while getting 50-55%.
Hermit will win while getting 45-50%.
Gabu will win while getting 50-55%.
Ilikeverin will win while getting 45-50%.

D1 Full- Right on
D1 Interim- Right on
D2- Off by 1.6%
D3- I got the winner right. Off by 34%.
D4- Counting Hermit as WMS, Off by 3.8%
D5- Right on
Midwest- Off by 5%.

Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2005, 10:45:38 PM »

The Mideast Gubernatorial Elections are set to get underway on Friday. We will be there every step of the way in the tight battle between Peter Bell and DanielX.

A little chart to get things going.

Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2005, 10:46:47 PM »

Nym90 has voted for Peter Bell via absentee ballot. 1-0 Peter Bell.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2005, 10:49:30 PM »

Ready to project Peter Bell to win yet? Cheesy
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2005, 10:52:53 PM »

Ready to project Peter Bell to win yet? Cheesy

It is possible that every voter in red on my chart will not have internet access while every blue voter will, ending in a DanielX victory.

I personally believe the data points to a Peter Bell victory, 61-38.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2005, 10:55:31 PM »

There are a few voters you missed according to a list of voters kept by my campaign:

Joe Republic (I-OH)
Elcorazon (D-IL)
Beet (U-MD)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2005, 10:56:25 PM »

It is possible that every voter in red on my chart will not have internet access while every blue voter will, ending in a DanielX victory.

Yeah, I know, I was kidding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies