France : Who has the best chance of beating Marine Le Pen in the second round? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:39:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  France : Who has the best chance of beating Marine Le Pen in the second round? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: France : Who has the best chance of beating Marine Le Pen in the second round?
Francois Fillon

Emmanuel Macron

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: France : Who has the best chance of beating Marine Le Pen in the second round?  (Read 3181 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: January 31, 2017, 01:34:32 PM »

in the alternative universe where Valls left the Hollande government instead of Macron after PS insufficiently smashes the gypsies or whatever, I think he would be extremely favoured, because the issues that Manuel feints rightwards is on stuff French people like (security, no Muslims) whereas the rightwards things Macron is associated with is the sort of stuff French voters (well, all voters, but especially French ones) dislike: "corporations are people my friend"ism, working longer hours and higher retirement ages.

So I'll say Fillon is favoured even with the corruption charges.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies