Is Kerry Ineligible for the Presidency? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 06:53:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Is Kerry Ineligible for the Presidency? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Kerry Ineligible for the Presidency?  (Read 3253 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: August 05, 2004, 01:07:39 AM »

The White House has commited grand treason (Valarie Plame, giving information we know about Iran to Iran through Chalaib). Kerry has not. Typical Republican hypocriticy.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 06:50:28 AM »

It's a wash on both sides.

The public doesn't care that Bush was AWOL or what Kerry did after Vietnam. it's a bunch of fighting over something that will have no effect. I don't care about either one bit.

I don't know how old you are, BRTD, but for us who remember hearing Kerry on tv or the radio back then while we were either in the military or had friends/family in the military, we DO care.  You can't shake that from our minds.  It is quite relavent to this years election.

So you do care that Bush was AWOL?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 07:19:25 AM »

It has never been proven that he was AWOL.  This is why the DNC tries to bring up the topic each election.

The  it hasn't. His military records show that he did not follow the rules in making up duty missed, and not one person has come forward to collect a $10,000 reward for remembering serving with him.

Yet you believe this Nixonian swift veterans group that smeared John McCain in 2000. What a ing joke.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 07:51:10 AM »

Your response verifies the frustration of your party for failing to prove your accusation.  

For those who aren't familiar with what his is talking about, reference:  http://doonesbury.msn.com/strip/bush_guard.html

The funny thing is though, he states two things:

"And the two witnesses who have come forward in support so far haven't exactly cleared things up."

"Q: What if I saw Bush, but I can't prove it? Can I get some of the money?
A: No, but if your story's entertaining enough, you may qualify for our consolation prize, an original Doonesbury strip personally signed by a top studio intern."

Well, claim the reward and sell it on Ebay. What's stopping you?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies