Biden Cabinet Confirmation Live Thread ***hearings, votes, etc.*** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:35:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden Cabinet Confirmation Live Thread ***hearings, votes, etc.*** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden Cabinet Confirmation Live Thread ***hearings, votes, etc.***  (Read 107081 times)
Jay 🏳️‍⚧️
trippytropicana
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« on: January 26, 2021, 09:08:23 PM »

How many cabinet posts are officially confirmed now? I know Austin, Yellen, Blinken, anybody else I’m missing?

Avril Haines for DNI, though that's just a cabinet level position, and not cabinet cabinet
Jay 🏳️‍⚧️
trippytropicana
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 11:12:51 PM »

Should we assume that Haaland and Fudge will be the last to be confirmed to keep the House margin for as long as possible?

I would personally confirm them early so you can go ahead and get the special elections rolling before the blockbuster legislation comes around
Jay 🏳️‍⚧️
trippytropicana
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 01:29:28 PM »

Why the  did Mitch vote to confirm Garland for AG when he made it his whole thing that he was never ever gonna confirm him

Mitch's problem with Garland was that Obama nominated him, and if confirmed the court would be 5-4 liberal. Mitch actually respects and likes the man, he just stonewalled his nomination when it got in the way of his goals
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies