Arizona megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 08:11:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arizona megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arizona megathread  (Read 71155 times)
Duke of York

« on: July 01, 2022, 04:05:27 PM »

Hobbs declined to participate in the Dem debate, which I somewhat understand, since she will easily win the primary against Lopez.

HOWEVER, she is a terrible speaker and debater and needs as much practice as possible to fend off Lake or Robson. Both will likely walk all over her in a general.

She’s been running a lackadaisical campaign. Her unwillingness to be tested is going to lead to her downfall — and perhaps an even more embarrassing performance at the polls against a GOP nominee who will have flaws to exploit.

you saying you think she will lose the general?
Duke of York

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 08:59:41 AM »

I don't really agree with Hobbs' decision to avoid the debates, but I can understand it. Hammering Lake on abortion is probably the best route of attack for her campaign.

Why skip debates? I have a gut feeling Lake is going to win. Hobbs seems to be running an awful campaign.
Duke of York

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 07:16:41 PM »

Im just going to go ahead and call the election for Lake at this point. Hobbs is running a dreadful campaign.
Duke of York

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 11:15:15 PM »

Im just going to go ahead and call the election for Lake at this point. Hobbs is running a dreadful campaign.

Lake is running a dreadful campaign. I could argue the same thing about her - what has she done since winning the primary?
Hobbs is running an even worse campaign it seems.
Duke of York

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 02:56:52 PM »

What a mess of a candidate Hobbs is turning out to be. She is gonna lose this race against that nutcase Lake

Agreed. I’m calling the election likely R at this point.
Duke of York

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2022, 09:50:23 AM »

For whatever reason, Hobbs refuses to share a stage with Lake.

That said, her and Lake just did a town hall on the third that airs on Telemundo this Saturday.

Hobbs said that she doesn’t want to platform Lake, but Lake is getting tons of airtime and coverage that could be going to Hobbs if she was campaigning as visibly. Hiding from the voters just isn’t a good look. I think Hobbs could make an easy case that she’s the better woman for the job, but abstaining from events just comes across as entitled.

Hobbs is running an awful campaign. At this point I'm calling the election for Lake. If Hobbs wins I'll consider it an upset.
Duke of York

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2022, 03:21:31 PM »

Im stunned Hobbs pulled it off given the campaign she ran. There is hope for this country. I am glad to have been wrong about this election.
Duke of York

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2022, 06:01:03 PM »

Im not sure I understand what this is supposed to mean.
Duke of York

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2023, 04:41:15 PM »

LOL.

Peter: Haha, this is going to be as dumb as that time that Kari Lake claimed that a Red Wave happened in AZ but Crooked Dems and RINOs rigged the elections and that supposedly everyone knows that Arizonans didn't vote for supposedly cartel-controlled goons like Hobbs, Fontes & Mayes.

Cutaway to a group of Arizonans sitting on a porch drinking lemonade

Arizonan 1: Did you hear about that Red Wave that Kari Lake was talking about?

Arizonan 2: Yea, I heard it was supposed to be a thing.

Arizonan 3: I ain't seen no Red Wave, just a bunch of politicians talking out their behinds.

Arizonan 4: And ain't nobody in Arizona voting for no cartel-controlled goons like Hobbs, Fontes, and Mayes.

Arizonan 5: (Taking a sip of lemonade) Unless they're running on a platform of free lemonade for all, then they got my vote.

Arizonan 1: (laughing) Yea, free lemonade might just be the only Red Wave we're interested in.

(End Cutaway)

This woman like the person she tweeted are beyond delusional. I love how you have to pay to see the actual results. That is how I know its a bunch of nonsense.
Duke of York

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2023, 07:26:26 AM »

That Greg Rubini thing really takes me back. I remember dunking on his red California prediction before election day 2020. Simpler times. Now I feel kind of guilty, his posting seems borderline schizophrenic and he apparently spent $60k "reverse engineering" these results. It's sad that so many of these people are being victimized by these con artists.

Agreed. I knew it was bogus when he claimed Trump won California and that only certain counties in Illinois were rigged.

What really told me was when I saw he was charging to see the results.
Duke of York

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2023, 12:11:44 PM »

Another unhinged rambling from KL:

Good gosh this woman is delusional. She thinks she's going to installed as  governor? There is no mechanism for that.
Duke of York

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2023, 05:38:45 PM »

I wouldn't be shocked if she shows up at the Governor's office someday and claims she's the rightful occupant.

at the rate she's going it wouldn't surprise me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies