Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:42:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago  (Read 8956 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 26, 2017, 01:46:02 AM »

THe violence needs to stop NOW, not next year, not in 5 years. Not a single one of you has any idea how to do that, and throwing more money at the problem is not a sufficient solution. 
1.  Chicago has loads of money, they just dont spend it efficently.
2.  Putting more money into schools etc is going to help kids 10-15 years down the line, maybe.  Whats going to save the kids there now???

Trump is an idiot who doesnt know what he's doing.  But at least he's proposing SOMETHING

Doing something stupid and impulsive is not better than nothing. Why do you claim to be opposed to Trump, then jump to his side EVERY time black people are involved?

F Off.

He's right you know.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 02:07:16 AM »

Given the situation in Chicago, something ought to be done about the high levels of violence there. Obviously it's bad if Trump occupies the city (pretty unlikely), but there isn't really a case to be made that doing nothing there is an acceptable response. The city of Chicago should be the entity doing something, but if they fail to act do we really just want to leave the bodies piling up? I would hope not.

Why single out Chicago, other than it's Obama's hometown?
Seriously, I think it was the Democratic Party directed riot at his planned rally last March. I suspect he holds a grudge against Emmanuel for that and frankly I don't blame him.

So you support sending in federal control and military force of a local government expicitly as political payback?

You are an un apologetic Fascist thug, in every literal sense.

I have no doubt whatsoever you and "reformed " white supremacist Sanchez and avowed white supremacist Krazen, if given the opportunity to "defend conservatism" from vaious "left wing agitators and troublemakers", you folks would happily curbstomp some folks bloody. Mostly people of a multihued variety of skin colors. All the while proudly bellowing "white power" I'm sure..

Hey, whine about it if you want, but your obsession with this mythical threat of large scale "organized left wing violence" (which you are apparently unable to distinguish from some college anarchist twit breaking a Starbucks window), along with palpable racism and Islamophobia. Oh, and every single word you've ever posted here. Sorry, but it makes a compelling case.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 02:21:50 AM »

It honestly feels like everything Republicans know about America's inner cities, they learned from watching old Charles Bronson films.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies