Siren/Muad'dib: Hope & Adventure! - (End of an Adventure) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 08:08:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Siren/Muad'dib: Hope & Adventure! - (End of an Adventure) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Siren/Muad'dib: Hope & Adventure! - (End of an Adventure)  (Read 4284 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 26, 2020, 08:56:30 PM »

Endorsed.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 09:59:37 PM »

F[inks] it, I'm sticking with you. I'll still write in a variety of other candidates for VP (including, but not limited to, all the other candidates currently in the running--no offense to Muaddib, of course, but he's well to my right and thus I'm not particularly interested in voting for him), but the top of the ticket is too good to pass up. Kind of disappointing you're courting the Fed vote, but I'll get over it.

Relevant:

No offense to Koopa, of course-- I just wanted to make this joke because the President is more left-wing and the Vice President more right-wing this time.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 11:07:58 PM »

I've got a question for both candidates.

For Siren: I am interested in your thoughts on a cis tax (not to be confused with a CIS tax; that is, a tax on your running mate's publication). I am aware that both you and your running mate are cisgender, and you'd probably lose Federalist endorsements if you were to endorse such a position, but I'll tell you exactly what I want, and I want you to very carefully explain to me why it cannot be.

Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 08:19:23 AM »

Oh wow, I saw your answer coming but not nearly as long as that. Tongue
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 03:33:06 PM »

Is this a joke? Muaddib is not someone I can ever vote for, and I'm very disappointed to see Siren, a player I've always looked up to, think he is worthy of the second-highest office in the land. I was excited when I saw Siren posting again, but this is a gigantic let-down.
It's only a joke if Muaddib doesn't answer my question with one of the given answers.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 08:38:14 PM »

That wasn't the question. The question is, do you admit that Peace is the best party?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies