Is Ron Paul "cool"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:28:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is Ron Paul "cool"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Ron Paul "cool"?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Is Ron Paul "cool"?  (Read 8794 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« on: September 20, 2007, 08:48:25 AM »

Ron Paul is'nt any cooler than any other 60 year old, white, male, Republican.  I think if Libertarians were truely associated with freedom they would caucus with the Democrats rather than the facists I mean Republicans.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:18:29 AM »

Ron Paul is'nt any cooler than any other 60 year old, white, male, Republican.  I think if Libertarians were truely associated with freedom they would caucus with the Democrats rather than the facists I mean Republicans.

The Libertarians need to actually have seats somewhere to caucus with either party.

What I meant by that was that they work with the Republicans rather than the democrats
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »

The Libertarians need to actually have seats somewhere to caucus with either party.

What I meant by that was that they work with the Republicans rather than the democrats

The Libertarians work with the Republicans as much as the Greens do with Democrats

Well Ron Paul, a former Libertarian presidential candidate is a Republican congressman now. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies