Is Ron Paul "cool"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:13:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is Ron Paul "cool"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Ron Paul "cool"?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Is Ron Paul "cool"?  (Read 8764 times)
Reluctant Republican

« on: September 16, 2007, 06:24:31 PM »

Ron Paul's one of the few reasons I remain a Republican. Truely a great man. Yes some of his supporters are …enthusiastic, but even if you disagree with him on everything, I think you have to admire any politician nowadays who can attract energectic support, and get youth intrested in politics. So yes, he's cool.
Reluctant Republican

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 10:18:00 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2007, 10:21:03 PM by Reluctant Republican »

The Libertarians are not quite as friendly with the Republicans as many think. I believe that the Greens and Libertarians tried to get a recount in Ohio in 2004 because they alleged possible voter fraud. And I remember that one Libertarian coordinator urged Democrats to donate to the Badnarik campaign in a swing state [I think Wisconsin, can’t remember.] as a way to help the state go to Kerry. 

Of course, you may be able to find examples of them working with the Republicans as well, but I think it depends on the circumstances. If there was a Democratic president up for reelection, they'd be more critical of him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies