Some Nazis hunt random foreigners in Chemnitz, Germany (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:20:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Some Nazis hunt random foreigners in Chemnitz, Germany (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some Nazis hunt random foreigners in Chemnitz, Germany  (Read 6395 times)
seb_pard
« on: September 02, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »

Even though im a Left-wing Social Democrat who’s usually pro-immigrant, It’s becoming obvious to any unbiased observer that Merkels policy of importing millions of Refugees from war-torn countries in Africa and the Middle East, and ignoring the subsequent spike in violent crime and drain on the social safety net, is a unmitigated disaster. Honestly, a lot of my fellow leftists need to understand that most European countries do not have a long history of immigration and multiculturalism like America. Instead, for most of their history they’ve been realitively homogenous, Nation-states, dominated by one specific ethnic group (Germans in Germany, French in France, Italians in Italy, English in England, Russians in Russia, Spanish in Spain, etc). This means that most of them are not prepared for, and shouldn’t be subjected to, massive demographic shifts that will change the very essence of their countries and could backfire and lead to massive violence and economic collapse.

So you can delete this article and this one. Also most of european countries have developed through a dynamic process that have involved several nations and people (for example France). You can't deny a sense of identity in Brittany, southern France (French Basque Country or Northern Catalunya) and other parts.

Honestly I see a lot of aporophobia in these protests, although recognizing that there are integration issues that can be solved. Nevertheless, I see a permissiveness towards conservative arab money that encourage religious extremism (sometimes I feel that some people from the extreme right prefer this to keep to encourage a higher tension).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies