Election night, six months later (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:05:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Election night, six months later (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Going into Election Night, who did you think would win? (and who did you support)?
Clinton (Clinton supporter)

Clinton (Trump supporter)

Clinton (other supporter)

Trump (Clinton supporter)

Trump (Trump supporter)

Trump (other supporter)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 177

Author Topic: Election night, six months later  (Read 12438 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:33:34 PM »

Going into it, I thought Hillary was guaranteed to win.

Election Day turned out to be one of the best days of my life.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:17:18 PM »

This thread seems to be all about hatred for Trump voters and thoughts that we are all going to die.

I never said any of this when Obama won.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 08:54:46 PM »

This thread seems to be all about hatred for Trump voters and thoughts that we are all going to die.

Trump is a combative idiot who openly accepts racism and other forms of discrimination. And speaks vehemently about American citizens who do not agree with all parts of his agenda. Please inform me when Obama spoke about American citizens as animals the way Trump has?
Lol nice try.

None of these so-called "racism" accusations thrown at him during the campaign made any sense
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 09:48:19 PM »

Obama didn't go on tape admitting to sexual assault or at the very least, thinking little of women.

At the end of the day, you decided those words were defensible and it's utterly shocking that anyone would be willing to defend what he said. You share those values as a result.
No, I don't.  They were disgusting.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 06:49:09 PM »

Obama didn't go on tape admitting to sexual assault or at the very least, thinking little of women.

At the end of the day, you decided those words were defensible and it's utterly shocking that anyone would be willing to defend what he said. You share those values as a result.
No, I don't.  They were disgusting.
But then why vote for him? Why not vote for McMullin/Finn or another conservative?
No response yet Sad
Sorry, I forgot about this thread.

I liked some of Trump's policies better than McMullin's (and McMullin pissed me off).  As Arbitrage said, he didn't admit to assault, he just said things that he should not have said.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 01:48:01 PM »

No, I don't.  They were disgusting.
But then why vote for him? Why not vote for McMullin/Finn or another conservative?
No response yet Sad
Sorry, I forgot about this thread.

I liked some of Trump's policies better than McMullin's (and McMullin pissed me off).  As Arbitrage said, he didn't admit to assault, he just said things that he should not have said.
If he carried out the actions he described on tape, that's assault. It's rather pathetic you cared more about winning than making a principled stand.
Again, IF. But so far, there is nothing that proves he actually assaulted someone.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 08:13:15 PM »

The funny thing is I didn't even think Trump would win even after winning NC and FL (both of which I thought would go for Clinton).  I just thought it would be much closer than expected.  When he won WI, I knew it still didn't guarantee victory, but I was pretty convinced.

I expected Clinton to win easily.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies