Israel-Gaza war
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:42:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel-Gaza war
« previous next »
Thread note
MODERATOR WARNING: Any kind of inappropriate posts, including support for indiscriminate killing of civilians, and severe personal attacks against other posters will not be tolerated.

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 [295]
Author Topic: Israel-Gaza war  (Read 207856 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7350 on: May 19, 2024, 09:18:08 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/middleeast/israel-sde-teiman-detention-whistleblowers-intl-cmd/index.html

If this source is credible, this would be extremely concerning and reminiscent of what the US did during the War on Terror. While I'll continue to support Israel's right to defend itself and exist, it's clear that Netanyahu has got to go and be replaced by someone who respects the dignity and human rights of Palestinian civilians.

That's what we've been saying for basically months now, almost a year now. And it has been ignored.

It's good to see more people finally waking up.

But...

I mean South Africa introduced their genocide case in early january already. I think part of why some people are realizing it so late is ignorance, unwillingness to learn and educate about the conflict and multiple perspectives.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7351 on: May 19, 2024, 11:26:46 PM »

Crickets from the Western media.

This dude is a tankie apologist for the Chinese, Russian, Iranian, and Syrian governments who claims that the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons is a hoax, has been denying the existence of China’s genocide against the Uyghurs, refers to Israelis as “Judeo-Nazis,” has compared Israel to ISIS, and made numerous false claims to minimize the 10/7 massacre including suggesting that it may’ve been an Israeli false-flag operation.  He’s not a remotely credible sources, but it says a lot about you that you seem to think he is.

Is anyone who condemns the genocide in Gaza suddenly a tankie apologist or antisemitist?

You even called Amnesty International antisemitist... Or Jeremy Corbyn or Rashida Tlaib.

1) What’s happening in Gaza is objectively not a genocide.  Words have meaning.  This is simply a statement of fact. 

2) I have called them anti-Semitic and I stand by that. 
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7352 on: Today at 06:04:20 AM »

Oregon Eagle Politics
United States

« Reply #7353 on: Today at 06:29:35 AM »

Great news.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #7354 on: Today at 06:32:53 AM »

If this happen then say goodbye to israel ever working with the UN or ICC again
I know bibi isn't popular but a arrest warrant against it current prime minister? that just asking for a huge controversy.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #7355 on: Today at 06:37:16 AM »

The ICC arresting Benjamin Netanyahu?

https://youtu.be/ccenFp_3kq8
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 [295]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length