Guess whom Caitlyn Jenner supports? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:28:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Guess whom Caitlyn Jenner supports? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Guess whom Caitlyn Jenner supports?  (Read 4848 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: March 03, 2016, 06:52:17 PM »

Bruce is an attention whore, that's been obvious for a long time now. Cruz's policy would not be favorable to people like him.

Caitlyn Jenner has been through a lot, and in spite of her stupid politics, that doesn't give you the right to call her the wrong name. Show some respect.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 06:58:58 PM »

Bruce is an attention whore, that's been obvious for a long time now. Cruz's policy would not be favorable to people like him.

Caitlyn Jenner has been through a lot, and in spite of her stupid politics, that doesn't give you the right to call her the wrong name. Show some respect.

Freedom of speech. I will say what I like, thank you very much.

You're free to speak! I ain't infringing on it
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 08:32:10 PM »

I swear, some of these people make this Republican (for reasons of PC culture) feel like an SJW. I'm glad I could do my part for the 25th time. I actually like Caitlyn unlike most of this country seemingly. Her show was fun Smiley

Do people not understand that sometimes people have actual real life friends that they are indebted to? It's like they are supposed to totally detach themselves emotionally like Christie from his good friend (and fellow NYC moderate) Donald Trump. And sometimes people just have different priorities.

I guess I'll chalk some of it up to people on this site not having real life friends Wink
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 08:33:52 PM »

It's funny how the left on here are the bigoted ones when it comes to trans people and their candidates. LOL hypocrites.

It's funny how you have almost 5,000 posts on Atlas and yet have never posted anything of any substance.

Lol, that's supposed to be an insult?

Nah, more just like a statement of fact, but to the sulfur mine!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies