Skai Jackson: The poster child of the authoritarian activist left (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 05:09:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Skai Jackson: The poster child of the authoritarian activist left (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Skai Jackson: The poster child of the authoritarian activist left  (Read 1815 times)
W
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -8.61

« on: July 21, 2020, 11:06:49 PM »

I'll take a bite at this being (oddly enough googling it exactly) 1 year younger than Skai. I am yet to meet someone on the right or left my age who believes what Skai Jackson does is good. That being said, it is a concerning trend. I've seen smaller-scale instances of it happen at my school. Not only does "cancelling" minors who are still in a developmental stage scar them, but it also makes them highly likely to remain with their HP views or even radicalize. It also creates a revenge mindset of the "SJWs" and how awful they are. I've done my best personally and been quite heartened to see most people my age do not blindly join the mob, at least from these anecdotal examples that have involved people I know.

It's my opinion public shaming is a positive thing when we're talking about Richard Spencer or other actors who try to present their views as reasonable, but minors who don't know what the hell they're talking about with zero outreach? Shameful. Absolutely shameful.

These types of performative activists are not only a blight on social justice, they're a cancer and a parasite.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies