What is the best way to deal with left wing violence?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:10:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What is the best way to deal with left wing violence?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: What is the best way to deal with left wing violence?  (Read 2766 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2017, 07:10:55 PM »

Left wing violence is not really a thing.

The exact opposite of the truth. A quick search of the term AntiFa on Youtube would throw up numerous examples. So would reading the history of the Russian Revolution, the FARC, the Red Brigades, I could go on but you get the idea. In this very thread we see people advocating for left wing political activists to 'punch nazis' (whoever they might deem to be nazis today). What is that if not left wing violence?

After you Google AntiFa you should google Fascism and remember what we need those punches for.

And then you should google AntiFa again and remember that the only appropriate place for such people is in a prison cell.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2017, 07:18:56 PM »

The exact opposite of the truth. A quick search of the term AntiFa on Youtube would throw up numerous examples. So would reading the history of the Russian Revolution, the FARC, the Red Brigades, I could go on but you get the idea. In this very thread we see people advocating for left wing political activists to 'punch nazis' (whoever they might deem to be nazis today). What is that if not left wing violence?

After you Google AntiFa you should google Fascism and remember what we need those punches for.

And then you should google AntiFa again and remember that the only appropriate place for such people is in a prison cell.

And then google fascism again and remember that the only appropriate place for such people is strung up on lamp posts.
EnglishPete

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2017, 07:37:16 PM »

And then google fascism again and remember that the only appropriate place for such people is strung up on lamp posts.
And here's what happens whenever people like you are in charge

Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2017, 08:37:50 PM »

Stalinism is right-wing.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2017, 09:02:45 PM »

It really isn't, but the idea that all militant anti-fascism is ipso facto Stalinist sure is!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2017, 12:16:21 PM »

Remember when Richard Spencer committed genocide? Neither do I. I can't believe that I actually have to defend Richard Spencer of all people. I feel dirty now.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2017, 02:15:08 PM »

Stalinism is right-wing.
At least ER,Santy,Pete, and Sanchez aren't posting pictures of dead babies like far-rightists did during the last Republican administration.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »

Huh, havent seen this debateon the internet before.

Are the Trumptards on here pacifists now? Or is it just left-wing violence they like to condemn. Same question to the Antifa.

My experience though is that the latter are willing to criticise the use of violence by left-wing states. On the other hand, the ideology of fascism, and neo-fascist groups groups like it (in which i include radical islamists and "Jewish Defence Leagues") they all have an inherent purposefulness in their violence, its part of their ideology.

Violent left-wing antifa are misguided individuals who think they are acting on behalf of a greater good.
Violent fascists believe confrontation to be the be all and end all of human society.

They need to grow up and witness a theatre of war or a society where the state has no monopoly of violence. That applies as well as all their apologists on here (not klartext though, klartext is funny)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies