Should interracial marriages be allowed?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:09:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Should interracial marriages be allowed?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Poll
Question: Should interracial marriages be allowed?
Yes (D)

No(D)

Yes(R)

No(R)

Yes(I)

No(I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 153

Author Topic: Should interracial marriages be allowed?  (Read 30280 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2005, 12:24:55 PM »

What, you think that's going to get a rise out of me? lol please

Just because you hate white people doesn't mean everyone else has to. Just because you like 12 year olds doesn't mean everyone else has to either.

And the way you talk about black men, it appears you are rather interested in them. I hope so-- that's a good way to get AIDS, and goodness knows the world would be better off without you.

Don't assume blacks have AIDS.  What is your sister dating a black guy?  If so, TOO BAD!  GET OVER IT!  I personally wouldn't date a black woman, but have no problem if others do.  opebo is not wrong here.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2005, 12:26:41 PM »

What, you think that's going to get a rise out of me? lol please

Just because you hate white people doesn't mean everyone else has to. Just because you like 12 year olds doesn't mean everyone else has to either.

And the way you talk about black men, it appears you are rather interested in them. I hope so-- that's a good way to get AIDS, and goodness knows the world would be better off without you.

Don't assume blacks have AIDS.  What is your sister dating a black guy?  If so, TOO BAD!  GET OVER IT!  I personally wouldn't date a black woman, but have no problem if others do.  opebo is not wrong here.

Of course she's not. It was all hypothetical... but opebo can't stop himself from mentioning black dick as often as possible and in as many ways as possible.

Not that his mental imbalance is news...
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2005, 12:29:04 PM »

yes...im all for interracial dating, marrying, child rearing etc.

i dont really understand the opposition.  i dont  look down on those that dont want to be with someone of an opposite race, because that is just personal preference...like my personal preference is to not be with a blonde hair blue eyed barbie look-alike.  however, i think others should be allowed to be with whoever they choose.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2005, 12:38:05 PM »
« Edited: March 15, 2005, 12:48:42 PM by opebo »

I personally wouldn't date a black woman

Why ever not?!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2005, 12:42:49 PM »

Of course she's not. It was all hypothetical...

Are you sure?  She could be sneaking out at night!  Better keep her in the house and put a burkha on her just to make sure - you wouldn't want to have to lynch some buck, might damage your bright future.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2005, 12:47:32 PM »

I agree with walter.  Opebo has a brunette fetish that seems superficially similar to my own.  But I think AuH2O is oversimplifying in several ways.  We've already discussed somewhat the faulty theory of self-hate, but I think the oversimplification goes deeper than that.  I know for the first few years of my life I lived with an Iranian woman.  My therapist tells me that this is why I have a preference for women with long dark hair and dark eyes.  I'm sure opebo has some deeper psychological signifigance as well, and his is totally different than my own.  I have a few theories, mostly those that have been offered to me, unrequested, by non-professionals who attempt to explain why I have had a disproportionately large number of slopes as former girlfriends, so I won't bore you here with them.  And there are other manifestations as well.  I can't say for sure why some white chicks like black men.  I really don't think it's self-hate either.  Possibly some have never met a white man that is hung like a black man.  Or possibly they had some childhood experience that compels them to the dark meat.  Or maybe we're projecting too much sexual into this situation.  At some point we're males attempting to explain the dating proclivities of females.  Isn't that a bit of a stretch?  Especially since none of us are licensed professionals.

Your theories are interesting AuH2O.  I'm not making fun of them; only trying to suggest that they are not very well thought-out.  Actually, I (and I'd imagine most posters) agree with your statement that for most individuals there are probably a large number of mates with whom that individual would be mutually compatible.  But it doesn't follow from that statement, or any other, that those who end up with other-race partners are ashamed, hateful, or fearful of their own race.

And, Flyers2006, if you show me a man that doesn't like black pussy, I'll show you a man that's never had black pussy.  Even the brothers know how good that is.  Sure, they may want to show up at a party with a white chick on the arm.  That being the cool thing and all.  But when asked, most of 'em will tell you that it's a prestige thing. 

I think dazzleman's point about the cultural differences is lucid.  I know a nice Jewish middle-class New Jersey girl who married an African American man back in about 1999.  They went to the same university, hey both grew up in similar neighborhoods and had similar views and similar interests.  They're still happily married, at least were, the last I checked.  This suggests that the grief really might be cultural and not racial.  But I'll leave that for sociologists to decide.  One thing's for certain, had she married the white boy she was dating when I first met her, she would no doubt not be in a happy married state now.  He came out of the closet in 2001 and later started doing drag shows in small clubs.  Whatever her parents think about her husband, surely they are happy that she married a man who loves her and all her woman parts, and not just her wardrobe.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2005, 12:49:04 PM »

I probably wouldn't myself, but it's really just a personal preference as I usually don't find them as attractive as Asians, Latinas and most ethnicities of whites. Now for a particularly hot one such as a certain stripper here that definately wouldn't be the case.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2005, 12:51:21 PM »

we're still allowed to say pussy, right?  I can't keep up with the new rules sometimes.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2005, 12:54:10 PM »

I'm also willing to bet Goldie hated Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2005, 12:56:10 PM »

how about poon tang?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2005, 12:58:38 PM »

muff?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2005, 12:59:28 PM »

bush?     Wink
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2005, 12:59:32 PM »

I agree with walter.  Opebo has a brunette fetish that seems superficially similar to my own.

Actually in spite of my gluttonous intake of asian delights these days, all my serious girlfriends from back in the States were WASPs, not so terribly different from me.  I think my 'type' is the waif or ectomorph, so skinny Wasps or asians will do just fine for me.

That might be another criticism of AuH2O's views - body type has more to do with attraction than race, any day.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm curious about this - I have had some, though not a lot, and was not impressed.  The few freebies I had were.. well just average.. and the paid experiences were decidedly worse than similar engagements with other racial types.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2005, 01:03:46 PM »

I probably wouldn't myself, but it's really just a personal preference as I usually don't find them as attractive as Asians, Latinas and most ethnicities of whites. Now for a particularly hot one such as a certain stripper here that definately wouldn't be the case.

Oh, well I do have to admit that is generally the case with me as well.  But I wouldn't make any blanket statement that I would never date a black, just because I find my 'type' amoung asians, latinas, and whites more often.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2005, 01:04:59 PM »
« Edited: March 15, 2005, 01:07:29 PM by Nation of Ulysses »

how many races have you had opebo? every one? also latinas? you said once you wanted to go to south america but haven't yet. any filipinas ever? That'd be great! how about native americans? my first "girlfriend" was one (of course we were only 8, lol)

so far only whites for me of course, not a suprise in my location.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2005, 01:05:30 PM »

this is surely going to be a deleted thread.  Smiley

It's going downhill from here, a guarantee of deletion from our overprotective moderator.  What the hell?  I'll just keep it clean and say that my own experience with free black pussy has been rewarding.  But I don't question your sincerity.  You do seem to be the resident expert on sex with strangers.  I honestly know absolutely nothing of prostitutes, so I can't comment on why it would be the case that the black ones were worse.  Any theories?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2005, 01:07:21 PM »

disproportionately large number of slopes as former girlfriends
Slopes? What's that?
You sure? Mother-daughter relations can be quite envy-infested. Wink
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2005, 01:08:05 PM »

Sorry, don't answer that.  We've evolved from interracial marriages to sex with black hookers.  Funny how that sort of thing always happens. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2005, 01:10:26 PM »

disproportionately large number of slopes as former girlfriends
Slopes? What's that?
You sure? Mother-daughter relations can be quite envy-infested. Wink

saw that word on Tits-of-the-Week one time.  apparently it's slang for mongoloid peoples.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2005, 01:11:18 PM »

Generally I don't believe in it, but I don't think it should be banned. I mean, if some fat white girl wants to "marry" a thug, I don't really care.

Now, if my sister (not that she's this dumb) were to so much as go out on a date with a black guy, there would be a problem.

Wow. And I thought you were nuts before.
And you were right. White nuts.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2005, 01:14:57 PM »
« Edited: March 15, 2005, 01:17:31 PM by opebo »

how many races have you had opebo? every one? also latinas? you said once you wanted to go to south america but haven't yet. any filipinas ever? That'd be great! how about native americans? my first "girlfriend" was one (of course we were only 8, lol)

Yes I know for sure I had one Puerto Rican girl back in St. Louis and she was great!  Come to think of it she was sort of half black half latin, like many carribean and brazillian girls.  And I've been to the Philippines several times, good times.  No never had a native american but I definitely want to try.

To be honest so far my most intense PSE has been with regular upper-middle class white American girls.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2005, 01:16:46 PM »

Generally I don't believe in it, but I don't think it should be banned. I mean, if some fat white girl wants to "marry" a thug, I don't really care.

Now, if my sister (not that she's this dumb) were to so much as go out on a date with a black guy, there would be a problem.

One of my best friends in high school was black - very intelligent and well mannered. If you suffer from the delusion that all black people are thugs, then you live in a fantasy world.

Prejudices are what fools use for reason. – Voltaire

The entire concept of race is racist - I try to see individuals and the qualities, both good and bad, that they possess, not skin color. Principles, character, morals, beliefs, honesty, intellect, desire for accomplishment - these are worth things to judge a person on, not something as petty as the pigment of one's skin that one has no control over.

People can marry whomever they please as llong as they have oppposite seual organs.

But why are you quoting a quote of voltaire's that condemns prejudice?  He was one of the most unenlightened, anti-Christian bigots of all.  Free-thinker my ass, all he is thinking about right now is how to fanangle himself soem icewater.

Nietzsche auch, war ein Dumbkopf, "syphillitic psycho," Der hätte "Der Wille zum Penezillin" anstatt Zur Macht sollen schreiben!
Stuff wasn't invented yet.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2005, 01:18:18 PM »

I remember reading somewhere that some magazine did a survey and came to the conclusions that Natives and Norwegians are the best in bed. Luckily I live in an area with lots of both!
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2005, 01:19:52 PM »

PR is not a race.  Yeah, that's the good free black pussy I was talking about too.  (well, I actually I was referring to a Dominicana, or what the New Yorkers call Spanish n, but, and I don't mean to be insensitive, I do think those two island cultures are somewhat similar.)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2005, 01:21:33 PM »

I remember reading somewhere that some magazine did a survey and came to the conclusions that Natives and Norwegians are the best in bed.
LOL! Yep, there's some hot Native Americans...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies