Come to Yank's (Most of our Customer's Are Still Alive!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:01:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Come to Yank's (Most of our Customer's Are Still Alive!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Come to Yank's (Most of our Customer's Are Still Alive!)  (Read 12350 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: March 08, 2020, 09:00:41 PM »
« edited: March 08, 2020, 09:04:41 PM by Lincoln Council Speaker S019 »

I would like Labor without tequila and syrup (so just orange and lime juice Tongue)

I'd also like Confederate without sugar, bourbon, and mint (so just Seltzer Tongue)

Also I'll take Gayle's Surprise Birthday without vodka and apple schnapps (so just lemonade Tongue)

Also one Progressive Union Palmetto without rum and apricot bandy (so just orange and pineapple juice Tongue)

(and I guess these can count as Fhtagn's promised alcohol-free drinks)

(So I'm asking for non-alcoholic versions)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 08:24:25 PM »

I reiterate my earlier calls for non-alcoholic beverages, surely all of us could use a break from the pernicious liquor. Tongue
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 09:30:50 PM »

I reiterate my earlier calls for non-alcoholic beverages, surely all of us could use a break from the pernicious liquor. Tongue

Honestly who walks past any number of upstanding venues and dining establishments to go into a speakeasy and demand non-alcoholic beverages?

Well, this is a bad example, but technically Francis Willard did, except she demanded that the people in them drink non-alcohol beverages by smashing bottles of liquor. Again, bad example, but it technically did happen. Tongue Anyways, it was mostly a joke request. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies