The Atlasian Sentinel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:53:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Sentinel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Sentinel  (Read 65284 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: August 12, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »

Ebowed, not Meeker, is challenging Hamilton. It's okay, it's late. Wink

They're both just red Washington avatars to me. Tongue

And this is what the Pacific needs... not just another empty suit hiding behind a red avatar. We need a true independent voice that will work for the people.

I'll take an empty suit hiding behind a red avatar over an insufferable twelve-year-old with the intellectual acumen of a goldfish any day.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »

Ebowed, not Meeker, is challenging Hamilton. It's okay, it's late. Wink

They're both just red Washington avatars to me. Tongue

And this is what the Pacific needs... not just another empty suit hiding behind a red avatar. We need a true independent voice that will work for the people.

I'll take an empty suit hiding behind a red avatar over an insufferable twelve-year-old with the intellectual acumen of a goldfish any day.

I don't know any of those on this forum but you seem to be the only person acting like one.

You're so clever!
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 01:12:42 AM »

I never said I disliked you simply for personal reasons. I simply responded to your accusation that I was a partisan hack by noting that my objection to you was not based on party affiliation but rather on your own personal actions since arriving in Atlasia. As HappyWarrior correctly observed, I'm hardly ever rude or even confrontational towards anyone - it's simply not in my nature. However, when someone such as you comes along and practically demands I respond, there's nothing more I can do then defend myself and my friends.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 01:06:50 PM »

If the RPP seriously thinks they have a shot in the Pacific they need to take another look at this weekend's results.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies