Scholars rank Trump as the worst President in American history (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 06:04:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Scholars rank Trump as the worst President in American history (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scholars rank Trump as the worst President in American history  (Read 1982 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: February 19, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »

It clearly states that there are three more years and that this ranking is where he stands RIGHT NOW.

Not hard to comprehend.

This says more about bias than anything else, I hate to say. Yes, Kim Jong Trump (R-Moscow) is a disgusting excuse for a human being. And his politics are loathsome, and he looks grossly incompetent. But history is, by definition, judged on outcomes.

I think he will end up at the bottom of the heap. But if his presidency ended today, he would be remembered  as wracked by petty scandals, presidential faux pas and maybe the tax bill. It would likely leave him in the bottom quintile, but hardly worst.

There are Presidents (Lincoln and Hoover among them) where the nation was an absolute disaster at this point in their term. I think so-called 'President' Trump (R-Moscow) is a drunk driver steering us towards a firey crash, but if we never get there, he remains just a dangerous and despicable fool, not the war criminal and nation-wrecker he wants to be.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 08:21:33 PM »

Not really a judgement one can make only year into someone's Presidency.

Usually not, but there is little reason to believe somebody like Trump will change due to new inputs and experiences. What you see now is all we're gonna get.

Oh, I doubt that. Unless he is removed or dies, we're going to see far worse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies