Opinion of the New Forum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:22:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the New Forum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of the New Forum?
Freedom Forum

Horrible Forum

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 94

Author Topic: Opinion of the New Forum  (Read 8514 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 12, 2015, 03:59:32 PM »
« edited: May 12, 2015, 04:03:01 PM by Torie »

Nope, and I have not visited the place, and nobody gave me a link to snoop around. I think it's grand you guys are enjoying it so much. You were as bored as heck around here. I wonder when the first ban will take place, and how it will be received. Tongue In the end, without some parameters and rules of the road, things can go downhill in a hurry. Granted as long as one lets in just chaps you know from here, that will not be a problem. So if it remains just a quasi private club, which this site is not, things will probably go just swimmingly actually. Have fun!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:50:28 AM »

Really enjoying the current bitching about me on the "worst post on Atlas" thread. For the great offense of trying to have an intelligent discussion on gender, no less. Not really surprising though, coming from lowlifes like Bgwah and Sam Spade.

Oh, and now they are piling up on Madeleine too. Clearly we are both horrible human beings when compared to their idols Bushie and Opebo. This forum is shaping up to be a great source of comedy. Tongue

Spade is revealing himself to be a real troglodyte.  There's almost something educational about seeing his cruelty and bigotry on full display, no?

His homophobia seems unmitigated, although some of that is just performance art (some at my expense Tongue). Just why that entertains him I am not sure. Anyway, so far, most of the oxygen of the site is generated from here, gossiping about here. Without this site it might asphyxiate. I know the proprietors over there hope to change that over time, but I suspect that will not be easy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies