PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:54:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz  (Read 286590 times)
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« on: April 25, 2021, 10:21:43 PM »

I know as a more liberal site then not we mostly going to be talking about the dem primary but is there really no reps of note running or rumored of running?

i think it's a still early in declaring a campaign but i also feel all the gop reps are bad statewide fits. I expect a prominent business exec/fire brand state legislator to take the gop nomination
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 07:47:42 PM »

All this angst over the lib candidate in a R favoring midterm, I think mccormick takes this one by 6
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 12:25:59 AM »
« Edited: February 04, 2023, 12:30:13 AM by gerritcole »

Lol remember how some conservatives wet saying he was a puppet candidate for his wife
His medical condition means that he is really likely to die before he finishes his first term, I  read that average life expectancy is 2 years (Senators though get better healthcare), so it's all about who will the Governor appoint.

I doubt his replacement will have his working class charisma.

Citation needed.
Didn't take me long to find a report:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558350/

61.5% mortality for men 55-74 within 10 years, however Fetterman is very very obese and he's suffered severly already at just the age of 53, so probably the 50/50 is way less than 8 years, so the 2-3 years for 50/50 I read in the Autumn about Fetterman is probably correct.

The Senate though provides excellent healthcare so his lifespan ought to be extended beyond the expected, 6 years though might be a bridge too far even with Senate Healthcare.

Where are you getting Fetterman is “obese” to the point of detrimental health. He’s large sure but “obese” rarely has detrimental health and is grossly over used as it’s often based on the very fault BMI metric

Why is obese in scare quotes? Metabolic syndrome is not rare LMAO, being 400 pounds is horrible for your body, BMI is not flawed for 99% of the country

his stroke was likely due to hypertension or an atherosclerotic plaque breaking off, both of which he probably had or once suffered from
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies