Fundamentalist nuts to boycott Ford (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:22:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fundamentalist nuts to boycott Ford (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fundamentalist nuts to boycott Ford  (Read 3155 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: June 02, 2005, 07:24:41 AM »

Ah, the 'Talibangelicals' are at it again. Business is business and a gay's money is just as good as everybody elses

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 09:04:38 AM »

Ah, the 'Talibangelicals' are at it again. Business is business and a gay's money is just as good as everybody elses

You're an idiot. People voluntarily deciding not to buy something is not 'Talibangelical,' and you can quit using that gay term now.

Hit a raw nerve have we? Such reasons for a boycott are founded on their inherent intolerance and bigotry

I use the term 'Talibangelical', aptly, to distinguish extreme right wing fundamentalist, and reactionary, Christian wing nuts from those Christians (like myself), who cherish compassion, tolerance, social justice, and the Social Gospel (i.e. Christ's outreach to the poor) - the latter of which right-wing fundamentalism emerged to oppose

Neverthless, please explain as to how the term 'Talibangelical' is a gay term. I'd so much like you to enlighten me on that one

For record, my disdain for the 'Talibangelicals' is matched by an equally vociferous disdain for extreme secularists. Could I be any fairer than that?

Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies