Ron DeSantis signs bill to limit tenure at public universities (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:20:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ron DeSantis signs bill to limit tenure at public universities (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ron DeSantis signs bill to limit tenure at public universities  (Read 4027 times)
Bismarck
Chancellor

« on: April 20, 2022, 07:51:15 AM »

I actually don’t agree with that. We can barely get Americans to to stay in academia as it is. Don’t take away the one advantage of choosing that path. This just means more professors who can’t speak English and only import grad students from their own countries.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 09:57:43 AM »

I actually don’t agree with that. We can barely get Americans to to stay in academia as it is. Don’t take away the one advantage of choosing that path. This just means more professors who can’t speak English and only import grad students from their own countries.

Is the first time that democrats/progressives agree with you that this is a bad idea ??

I’ve read your question three times and I still am not sure what you are asking.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 10:03:35 AM »

Is the first time that democrats/progressives agree with you that this is a bad idea ??

I’ve read your question three times and I still am not sure what you are asking.

Democrats/progressives think it's bad idea.

You think it's a bad idea.

We therefore agree that it's a bad idea.

Oh I frequently agree with the left. I don’t post enough on here that my political views are as clear as some other posters. I am conservative but there is a lot about the modern right that I strongly dislike.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies