Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:49:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 153833 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: August 13, 2013, 12:14:53 PM »

I love how he quotes bible verses and lies like the antichrist.

I think that's the norm for bible quoters, Grumps.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #801 on: August 13, 2013, 12:24:21 PM »

Its not easy being in my seat, either!

Too small?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #802 on: August 13, 2013, 03:17:37 PM »

Good Tuesday Evening!  I am home from a great day of school.  I passed both of the first two exams and I'm pretty sure I did quite well on the performance test.  I shall find that out in due time.  I was able to start Lesson 4 about 13:20 which covers text and display, Chapters 9-11.  I have read Chapter 9 and should have 10 knocked out by 8:15 tomorrow.  According to the lesson outline, I have a couple portfolio additions.  I'd better do well!  Tonight, I'm just going to relax.  I have nothing to do tonight, nowhere to go, so I can sit back, watch the news at 16:00, hop in the shower about 18:00, and watch some NFL Preseason from last weekend on NFL Network at 19:00.  I have more energy tonight than I did last night, so I should be able to stay up until 22:00.  We'll see.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #803 on: August 13, 2013, 04:15:17 PM »
« Edited: August 13, 2013, 04:18:08 PM by BushMissouri »

Woohoo! Thank you Lord Jesus, I will be closing on my house tomorrow at 16:00!  That's called good timing.  My realtor just told me this afternoon when she confirmed the closing date that if we had not closed by Friday, the buyer was going to back out!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #804 on: August 13, 2013, 04:31:29 PM »

Why "thank you Jesus"? I don't understand.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2013, 04:43:32 PM »

I have a strong belief in Jesus Christ and I believe He is intimately involved in every minute detail of my life.  Thus, I believe He gave the mortgage company the time to finish the approval letter and let us close tomorrow.  He never makes mistakes and His timing is always perfect, and the timing couldn't have been better as the buyer was set to back out this weekend.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #806 on: August 13, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »

I just to be clear: I'm catholic, I believe in god, Jesus,...

But I don't understand why you always speak about Jesus. You know, we are 7 billions on earth. I don't think God, Jesus care about all of your life, and it's the same thing for every person on this forum. We are nothing,  god is all, it's time to stop to think they are behind us every minute, honestly, I think they don't care for instance I eat a steak tomorrow and that you you have finished your approval letter! I suppose they're focusing on more important things.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #807 on: August 13, 2013, 05:18:04 PM »

Bushie is known to use Jesus to justify his laziness and just about everything else he does in his life. He also believes you can do whatever you want and commit atrocious sins and still gain salvation as long as you believe. Nothing new here. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »

AndrewCT wanted me to tell the audience that he forgives bushie for deleting him, and Jesus loves liars too.

Why doesn't he tell us himself?  Is he refusing to return to Atlas?

He has sworn off the forum, but he wanted his friends here to know his side of the story.

As his lover, I advised him to avoid saying things like that on his FB because Bushie has the right to lie to his friends. I don't want to be a whistle blower.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2013, 06:03:57 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:  Upon completion of the CADD program, a return to Utah is possible.  My Dad is going through some shuffling at his job.  He's safe, but he may be transferred out to Ogden, Utah sometime in Spring 2014.  I don't necessarily need to follow them, but I loved Utah while I was out there the first time, so after I finish the CADD certificate in May, I may look in the Salt Lake City/Ogden market once again.  I would say the odds of Dad being transferred out there are 60-65%.  This gives me basically three cities to look in - Fort Worth, Kansas City, or Salt Lake City.  We should know more about his job within the next couple of months.  Let me be clear, though, I am not leaving Oklahoma until my CADD certificate is complete.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2013, 06:14:41 PM »

AndrewCT wanted me to tell the audience that he forgives bushie for deleting him, and Jesus loves liars too.

He has sworn off the forum, but he wanted his friends here to know his side of the story.

Why has he sworn off the forum?  Can we have an explanation here?  I think this discussion is far more interesting, and Update-worthy, than whatever nonsense Bushie is talking about today.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2013, 07:04:57 PM »

I feel good about my progress in CADD so far.  Passing both of those tests today was definitely a relief.  After bombing the first two attempts of the second exam and just missing on the first attempt of the first exam, I was starting to get some early nervousness.  I knew my drawings were good, so I never lost faith, but I would be amiss if I said I didn't start becoming nervous.  Retaking the second exam with an 88, although the grade doesn't count, and passing the third exam on the first attempt with a 92, which does count, really gave me a lot of relief.  It's too early to get nervous, but at the same time, I know what I do now will set the tone for the remainder of the school year, so it was imperative to get out of the gate with confidence and the best way to gain confidence is to have high marks.  I'm confident the performance test will be high 80's or low 90's.  It wasn't a perfect draft, but I think it was pretty good for a beginner.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #812 on: August 13, 2013, 08:05:00 PM »

My CADD goals for Wednesday are to finish LAP 4 and at least print out LAP 5.  Looking ahead to the rest of the week, I should be able to start LAP 6 by Friday morning and get into LAP 7 before lunch Monday.  Without rushing, I should be in position to complete course 1 by next Wednesday or Thursday, August 21 or 22.  To keep on pace, I have to be finished with Course 1 by the end of the day on Wednesday, August 28.  I'm pretty sure I will be finished next week.  Again, I'm not going to rush myself, but its good to have a goal.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #813 on: August 14, 2013, 04:07:26 AM »

Again, the Rainbow vacuums was almost two years ago.  That's a long time ago.  Again, why do people keep bringing up stuff that happened two or three years ago acting like it's what I do now.  That's cold.

Because time and time again, you've proven to us that you still lie quite frequently.  I have a hard time believing you do it so often here, yet you're 100% honest with your Facebook friends.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #814 on: August 14, 2013, 04:11:29 AM »

Good Tuesday Evening!  I am home from a great day of school.  I passed both of the first two exams and I'm pretty sure I did quite well on the performance test.  I shall find that out in due time.  I was able to start Lesson 4 about 13:20 which covers text and display, Chapters 9-11.  I have read Chapter 9 and should have 10 knocked out by 8:15 tomorrow.  According to the lesson outline, I have a couple portfolio additions.  I'd better do well!  Tonight, I'm just going to relax.  I have nothing to do tonight, nowhere to go, so I can sit back, watch the news at 16:00, hop in the shower about 18:00, and watch some NFL Preseason from last weekend on NFL Network at 19:00.  I have more energy tonight than I did last night, so I should be able to stay up until 22:00.  We'll see.

If you had more energy and nothing to do, why not go for a walk?  You could even take Blondie.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #815 on: August 14, 2013, 09:41:47 AM »

Why has he sworn off the forum?  Can we have an explanation here?  I think this discussion is far more interesting, and Update-worthy, than whatever nonsense Bushie is talking about today.

Why not friend him on facebook and ask him?  I'd guess he's tired of this sewer of a place.  We're just not quite there yet.  He seems happy as hell to be away from  here making a fresh start.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #816 on: August 14, 2013, 10:32:14 AM »

I'm almost ready for LAP 4 test.  I should be there by 12:00 which will put me to LAP 5 by 13:00-13:30.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #817 on: August 14, 2013, 01:30:48 PM »

He said he was swore it off for a few reasons. He was busy with work, tired of all the know it all kids that post here and tired of all the meme spam.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #818 on: August 14, 2013, 01:32:16 PM »

My CADD goals for Wednesday are to finish LAP 4 and at least print out LAP 5.  Looking ahead to the rest of the week, I should be able to start LAP 6 by Friday morning and get into LAP 7 before lunch Monday.  Without rushing, I should be in position to complete course 1 by next Wednesday or Thursday, August 21 or 22.  To keep on pace, I have to be finished with Course 1 by the end of the day on Wednesday, August 28.  I'm pretty sure I will be finished next week.  Again, I'm not going to rush myself, but its good to have a goal.

He Who Walks Behind The Rows is not pleased with you, Bushie!

Thanks, He Who Walks Behind The Rows.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #819 on: August 14, 2013, 01:41:43 PM »

Who is HWWBR? jfstmc? Or one of Bushie's many great Oklahoma acquaintances who occasionally pop in to offer their perspectives?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #820 on: August 14, 2013, 01:47:57 PM »

Who is HWWBR? jfstmc? Or one of Bushie's many great Oklahoma acquaintances who occasionally pop in to offer their perspectives?

Like all new side characters in a great series, we get only a glimpse of them now and must wait patiently for the reveal.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #821 on: August 14, 2013, 03:19:18 PM »

I received this message on Facebook yesterday.

"BUSHIE CANNOT STAND YOUR PESTERING WAYS BE NICE OR HE'LL FLEW THE CUCKOO'S NEST...DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO POOR JEFF JR!!!"

I have no idea who the person who sent it to me is. The profile had no picture.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #822 on: August 14, 2013, 03:22:12 PM »

"BUSHIE CANNOT STAND YOUR PESTERING WAYS BE NICE OR HE'LL FLEW THE CUCKOO'S NEST...DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO POOR JEFF JR!!!"

rofl
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #823 on: August 14, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »

Like all new side characters in a great series, we get only a glimpse of them now and must wait patiently for the reveal.

It's a reference to a mediocre 1980s film, so that should tell you the answer.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #824 on: August 14, 2013, 03:23:32 PM »

rofl

Sounds like jamestroll.  LOL.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies