Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:39:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters  (Read 25157 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2019, 10:49:29 AM »

Also come to think about it I wonder if we should censor Deadprez or not, kinda like fhtagn back on the day. Maybe not for now but in the future?

Not like it actually does anything.
It certainly seems to take up a lot of the affected persons attention, however. Attention and time better spent here instead of writing up pure trash in the legislatures.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2019, 09:09:44 AM »

I thank the salutations, but I would like to remind all bodies listening that the true Labor Day is May Day.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2019, 12:13:48 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2019, 12:21:55 PM by PSOL »

Thank you for your service tack50, I indeed have to apologize for leaving both of us with a haul of work. For the new Press Secretary, you will indeed be appointed two deputies if possible to aide you in your position.

Those who are interested can Pm me through discord, Atlas, whatever. I will then set up an election by the end of this week. Till then, I assume all duties of the post.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2019, 09:57:25 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2019, 10:03:20 PM by PSOL »

I would like to announce that this fine union just needs two more member to reach 20 individuals. That would be a monumental breakthrough as we'd be the largest mass democratic organization explicitly for the Working Class in Atlasia! So who is going to be the lucky two new members?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2019, 10:02:38 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2020, 09:09:02 PM by PSOL »

MEMBERS
Jimmy7812
Speaker YE
Prolocutor Bagel23
politicalmasta73
tack50
jk2020
JGibson
thumb21
Pericles
FM Scott
Ishan
Peanut
MB
bruhgmger2
Elcaspar
Pragma__TNAG
S019
WB
Lakigigar
Peebs
arjavrawal
West_Midlander
BP1202🌹
Chairman PSOL
The current roster. I’d be interested in more variety in party registration as currently;
20 members are apart of the Labour/Peace coalition
4 are Federalists

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2019, 10:19:32 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2019, 11:52:18 AM by PSOL »

I'll join

I support labor unions, as they have achieved a great many victories for the Atlasian worker, and I would like to see them earn even more victories for the Atlasian worker

X S019

You said this only two months ago.

I’m happy that he made a 180 in his views toward us.

Anyway, here’s the official guidelines since the 2nd National Assembly:

A.C.L.O Guidelines since the  2nd National Assembly.

SECTION I: Organizational Purpose

1. The Atlasian Coalition of Labor Occupations is founded on the principles to create a better society for Atlasia, one that organizes itself and believes in the following core guidelines to achieve said society that is
   a. Free of unjust working conditions.
   b. A less stratified society
   c. Offers a fair wage to all who work in the jurisdictions of this republic.

SECTION II: Current Goals for Atlasia
1. No worker should subject themselves to unfair working conditions
   a. A socially hostile environment in which they are subjected to
     I. Harassment of any kind
     II. Nonconsensual sexual provocations
     III. Other physical or mental abuse
   b. A physically unsafe work environment
   c. Discrimination must be eliminated from the workplace. No one should be treated differently in
       any aspect based on
      I. Creed
      II. Religion
      III. Ethnicity
      IIII. Class
      IIIII. Sexual orientation
      IIIIII. Gender identity
      IIIIIII. Criminal record
                1. Unless clear possibility of abuse in the occupational position is determined, putting     
                    themselves or others in relative danger
   d. Not offering a mandatory 2 month paternity leave is subject to be labeled as an unfair feature of
       the Atlasian workplace

2. Workers must be payed a living wage at minimum
   a. Regionally, you should be able to subsist on the wage
   b. Wages must be routinely adjusted for inflation

3. Workplace democracy must be established in the Republic of Atlasia
   a. At least 50% of Company Board members and/or shareholders must be allocated to the workers
   b. The dissolution of said company must first offer their assets to the workers

4. The Republic of Atlasia must guarantee basic human rights in general, including but not exclusive, to those pertinent to the working Atlasian population.
   a. A guarantee on universal healthcare
   b. A strong welfare state
   c. The existence of a national pension system
   d. The right to assembly
   e. The right to organize in any way the workers see fit

5. The A.C.L.O. is committed to the continued existence of humanity by the protection of the continued habitability of planet Earth, as the working population is often the most affected by ecosystem disturbances
   a. The A.C.L.O is committed to fight for the stakeholders in times of strain due to malicious profit- 
       seeking ultimately causing catastrophe.
   b. It is in the working people’s best interest to seek out job retraining programs into less
    environmentally costly industries if the workers are affected by job loss from environmental
    legislation.
6. Atlasia must strive to be at full employment
    a. Due to the increasing redundancy of several industries, the best way to solve them is to provide
        I. More in the way of welfare spending as workers transition into another job
        II. More investment into job retraining programs that are
            1. Less likely to be lost in the process of future automation
            2. Be in jobs that provide a livelihood
SECTION II: Tactics
1. The A.C.L.O will defend workers’ rights by being a proactive union
   a. The following actions taken in Atlasia will warrant an immediate strike
      I. Austerity policies
      II. Rollback on workers’ rights
      III. Poor working conditions
      IIII. Wage theft
      IIIII. Breaking of contractual obligations
      IIIIII. Harms done for excessive profit seeking onto local stakeholders.

2. There will be a routine bulletin for the purpose of
   a. Informing the workers of their rights
   b. Endorsements using a letter grading scale and short description of
       I. Politicians
       II. Legislation
       III. Impacted Referendums
   c. Reports are released in intervals of two weeks the latest, not counting emergency or high profile
       notifications

3. The union will increase awareness of our rights by conducting annual demonstrations
  on May 1st

SECTION III: Organization

1. The union shall be organized into the several key branches based on occupational type
   a. Industrial Coalition Organization (I.C.O.)
   b. United Farmworkers
   c. Foodstuff Union
   d. Worker Transportation Alliance (W.T.A)
   c. Atlasian Society of Teamsters (A.S.T.)
   d. Confederation of Coders and Computational Engineers (C.C.C.E.)
   e. Mass Retail and Clerical Alliance
   f. Unified Screen Actor Guild and Writers Union of Atlasia (U.S.A.G.A.W.U.A.)
   g. Reporters Without Precariance (R.W.P)
   e. Mineral Extraction and Processing Occupations (M.E.P.O.)

2. Membership to the union shall require
   a. Living in the jurisdiction of the current Republic of Atlasia
   b. Not being in a management position
   c. Being clear of Far-Right and/or racist associations
   d. Not to having previously betray the principle of upholding the rights of the working populace
   e. No subverting the rights of the working class (I.e. crossing the picket line)
   f. Not having previously conducted notorious criminal behavior
   g. Having not committed abuse of fellow union members
   e. The breaking of any of these rules will warrant membership probation and expulsion if not
       opposed by a major portion of the body

3. The union shall conduct activities and inter-organization changes based on a popular vote on
   a. Union positions
   b. Major strikes
   c. Organizational guidelines
   d. Expelling members
      I. A referendum will be called upon by at least 10% of membership

4. Positions inside the union include
  a. Union Chairperson- Lead the Union. Determine Union agendas and actions. In national strikes,
      leads and acts as a delegate to meet national leadership. Can veto or stop union action unless
      overruled by an over 50% vote.
  b. Branch Leaders- Run the various organizations present in the A.C.L.O
  c. General Press Secretary- Create and format routinely the union’s bulletin board. Communicates
      with the public on Union issues.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2019, 11:19:37 AM »

I'll join A.C.L.O. as well, and will be the 20th member.
Welcome friend, hopefully more of your party comes suit into this grand union.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2019, 12:31:38 PM »

We’re just barely kicking, but I will put out endorsements at the last minute. Stay tuned.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2019, 10:07:18 PM »

And we have a volunteer. I’ll organize a vote soon then.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2019, 11:03:12 PM »
« Edited: November 01, 2019, 11:20:56 PM by PSOL »

A.C.L.O Legislative Grading Nov 1-3, 2019

National
HB 20-20:
Assuring Nonviolent Treatment by Interfering with Fascist Authorities Act

Grading: A+
For too long have security forces reacted with disproportionate force to peaceful protests. The ANTIFA Act, as it is acronymed, provides legislation that greatly improves the implementation of proportionate force. Such positive aspects are in S.2 C.I with the removal of fees to protest and for C. 9 of the same section preventing teachers that are striking to be unfairly terminated for fighting for the classroom.

HB 20-20: Making Atlasia A Little More Great Act
Grading: F
There is problematic language in S.6, specifically the repeal of the Jones Act. While we have no issue in repealing the parts related to foreign-flagged vessels docking in Atlasian ports, the full repeal of the Jones Act hinders worker rights of Merchant Marines and other ship workers. Furthermore, as the legislation of Lacy Jones Needs Help Act passed, the A.C.L.O. would refrain the house from accepting a redundant section.

SB 20-26 Buffet Rule Act of 2019
The Bill ensures that the Atlasian tax system is functional for all members of society in a fair manner. For instance, in S.2 C.II, there is laws controlling the broad tax deductibility from charitable donations, often used as a way to unfairly engage in tax avoidance. Furthermore in S.2 C.2 SC. II, the tax laws on the defined section of wealthy are detailed as being inflation Following.

SB: Atlasia says Trans Rights Act
Across Atlasia, there is an ongoing attack against Atlasians who are Transgender. Such attacks include unfair terminations and assaults at work with very little to no repercussions. In S.III of this bill, massive covering of appropriate law are used to ensure human dignity are upheld.

SB: Dumb Repealing Repeal Act
The A.C.L.O. has voiced its concerns with the series this bill mitigates, and we are happy work is being done to stop the damage.
Lincoln
N/A
The South
The current bills pending shall be reviewed later. Ah screw it, A+, I’m way too lazy to do a write up though. Look at the 2 recent bills, Laborer and the other.
Fremont
N/A

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2019, 07:07:31 PM »

I will try and organize a vote for Press Secretary on the weekend. In the meantime, any and all positions can still be contested following our rulings and if there are any vacancies. Meanwhile, I will write up a final grade for this week considering all the activity.
A.C.L.O Legislative Grading Nov 4-8, 2019

National
SB 21:05
Grading: F-
The A.C.L.O. does not condone the incorporation of the State of Canada into the union as the bill stands. Nowhere in the bill is a proper transition plan to avoid economic disruption nor is there a sufficient method to determine that the Canadian people will fairly choose their own destiny. Unless their is a proper plan designed to mend these issues, the A.C.L.O shall not stand for this act of subversion against the Canadian people.
The South
N/A
Fremont
FT 13-14: Paid and Long Services Leave Act
The bill increases the well deserved days of paid leave in Fremont
Lincoln
LC 5-4: Act to Establish a Living Wage
Grading:F-
The following legislation is a step backward from the already sufficient Lincoln Fair Wages Act of 2018. It is not needed.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2019, 05:40:32 PM »

What is A.C.L.O's position on the Transport Industry Jobs Protection (TIJ Pro) Act?

Quote from: Current Amended version of TIJ Pro Act
Section I: Title and Terms
1.1) This shall be known as the "Transport Industry Jobs Protection Act" or "TIJ-Pro Act"
1.2) Terms
a) Self Driving Vehicle Technology (SDVT), technology that makes a vehicle  capable of performing all driving functions under certain conditions or under all conditions.
b) Trucking Industry – Vehicles that fall under the description of Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDLs), Rail Road, and/or water going vehicles used for the transportation of goods.
c) Passenger Transport Industry – Taxis, buses, public transport & mass private transport (anything greater than 6 passengers).
d) Luxury vehicle – Any road vehicle with a selling price, in new condition, of over $50,000.

Section II: Self Driving Vehicle Technology Ban
2.1) SDVT is banned for use for both trucking and passenger transport industries in the Southern Region.
2.2) Any businesses currently using SDVT at the implementation of this bill has a two-month phasing out period.

Section III: Exemptions & Registration Fees
3.1) SDVT is legal for use on one private vehicle.
3.2) Private vehicles using SDVT will pay an additional SDVT registration fee of $240 annually.
3.3) Luxury vehicles using SDVT will incur an additional SDVT registration fee of $2,400 annually.

From the current debate it seems that the Southern Left isn't interested in protecting these jobs long term.
The A.C.L.O. currently does not have an opinion on whether it is best to preserve jobs through the usage of legislation banning, or even slowing down, the adoption of technological innovation into the mainstream markets. By our guidelines, this would be tangentially outside this organization’s jurisdiction to grade as a whole. However, tangentially related, for environmental purposes we do approve of job training programs to send workers to cleaner industries.

A more in-depth answer would have to be delivered by the affiliated head in charge of transportation workers here. That person is currently NPC Cecil Roberts of the Worker Transportation Alliance. When we have a functional GM, I suggest you send Mr. Roberts this question through the GM.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2019, 10:03:04 PM »

What is A.C.L.O's position on the Transport Industry Jobs Protection (TIJ Pro) Act?

Quote from: Current Amended version of TIJ Pro Act
Section I: Title and Terms
1.1) This shall be known as the "Transport Industry Jobs Protection Act" or "TIJ-Pro Act"
1.2) Terms
a) Self Driving Vehicle Technology (SDVT), technology that makes a vehicle  capable of performing all driving functions under certain conditions or under all conditions.
b) Trucking Industry – Vehicles that fall under the description of Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDLs), Rail Road, and/or water going vehicles used for the transportation of goods.
c) Passenger Transport Industry – Taxis, buses, public transport & mass private transport (anything greater than 6 passengers).
d) Luxury vehicle – Any road vehicle with a selling price, in new condition, of over $50,000.

Section II: Self Driving Vehicle Technology Ban
2.1) SDVT is banned for use for both trucking and passenger transport industries in the Southern Region.
2.2) Any businesses currently using SDVT at the implementation of this bill has a two-month phasing out period.

Section III: Exemptions & Registration Fees
3.1) SDVT is legal for use on one private vehicle.
3.2) Private vehicles using SDVT will pay an additional SDVT registration fee of $240 annually.
3.3) Luxury vehicles using SDVT will incur an additional SDVT registration fee of $2,400 annually.

From the current debate it seems that the Southern Left isn't interested in protecting these jobs long term.
The A.C.L.O. currently does not have an opinion on whether it is best to preserve jobs through the usage of legislation banning, or even slowing down, the adoption of technological innovation into the mainstream markets. By our guidelines, this would be tangentially outside this organization’s jurisdiction to grade as a whole. However, tangentially related, for environmental purposes we do approve of job training programs to send workers to cleaner industries.

A more in-depth answer would have to be delivered by the affiliated head in charge of transportation workers here. That person is currently NPC Cecil Roberts of the Worker Transportation Alliance. When we have a functional GM, I suggest you send Mr. Roberts this question through the GM.

Let's be honest for a bit here. This absolutely under the jurisdiction of the ACLO. If you don't feel like giving an opinion that's fine, but don't pretend that a worker's organization has no opinion on legislation that tackles job loss.

Also, it's not the job of a GM to provide opinions of an NPC union leaders (that don't actually exist in game at this time) when there is literally an organization regarding unions handled by actual players.
The A.C.L.O’s decentralized, Democratic nature restricts my ability to give remarks on such vague issues. I would rather not turn my assumed position into my own mouthpiece. While I have issues personal opinion and critique, it has been in the duty of chair of this esteemed union, I am informally bounded as temporary Press Secretary to be very careful in allowing interpretations and guidance into the noticeboard. Furthermore, the Press Secretary is bounded by following our bylaws as well, restricting their ability to provide one-sided commentary as the voice of this union. The point is that there is no established consensus among this union yet known from bottom up to the Press Secretary, and it would be a usurpation of the Union membership’s agency to speak for them.

I have already tried explaining our policy on job training programs in light of displacement from protecting the environment. I also offered to direct you to someone who knows more about the on-the-ground opinions of this law. As an NPC, I have no direct control nor communications with him as established with being an NPC. That’s up to researching irl opinion and a bit of communication then with the NPC, something based on a narrative path for the office of the GM.

My hands are tied to an extent where this is the best and most direct answer I can give.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2019, 08:24:42 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2019, 08:59:06 PM by PSOL »

Press Secretary Elections

MARK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING.

[  ] elcaspar

[  ] [Write-in]

48 hours till votes close.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2019, 10:14:22 PM »

Elcaspar wins with 8 votes to 1 to tack.

Congratulations on hosting another success of an election!
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2019, 09:43:44 PM »

Requesting the ACLO's endorsement for Governor and joining
We will try and get our excrement ready for the following elections.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2019, 06:18:50 PM »

The death penalty has absolutely nothing to do with worker's rights...
It is if it’s applied as an on-the-job punishment.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2019, 07:55:01 PM »

The death penalty has absolutely nothing to do with worker's rights...
It is if it’s applied as an on-the-job punishment.
That's quite a reach coming from someone who passed the buck on an actual worker related bill that you guys should have spoken on, claiming it was the job of an NPC to determine anything related to it, simply because the bill's writer wasn't a member of the Labor Party.
For the last time, our bylaws do not have a protocol for technological displacement. The only thing we had was to ensure job retraining for workers in the case of closures of resource extraction sites. I told you that it would be best to contact the NPC when there is a working GM, or find out the irl views of this guy.

I stress that this union is committed to nonpartisan politics, but that does not mean we don’t have an ideological bent to Workerism. I hope that in the future you would refrain from such libel or risk censure again.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2019, 03:28:02 PM »

nonpartisan /= non-ideological...

Everyone knows for a fact that the ACLO is a partisan group, whether they admit it or not. I'm just glad to see that PSOL proved me right.
Well of course we’d support an actual member of the left, no matter which party they may be, over candidates who would reign in austerity. Your confusion and outright obsession over this union is always a welcome laugh from the right. Furthermore, we just don’t endorse labor candidates, we are afterall endorsing Bagel for Southern CoD.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2019, 04:07:30 PM »

Since I will not allow anymore smears based on our gradings or endorsements slide, I think it is wise to have a more updated bylaw on our position of technological displacement. Currently, we have no opinion of it and have refused to comment on legislation in the past, especially concerning the Southern Transportation Bill. I am calling upon a vote based on what we should add to guide us in further legislation.

If anyone wants to write up an amendment and send it to me to be the official wording on the ballot, that’s cool. I will otherwise write up my opinion on the matter to be accepted or rejected by the rank-and-file.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2020, 04:17:25 PM »

Thank You Press Secretary Elcaspar for your hard work as of late into filling, and ultimately expanding, the shoes left by tack50. We now just need for all of the union’s members to take heed into our endorsements for the upcoming races. We are living in critical times, what with the most competitive Labor primary in a while as the party prepares for a more resurgent Right in the local races of the South and Lincoln. It is then critical for us to act as a united bloc as a loosely affiliated pressure group in the only nominally left wing party while maintaining our independence from the party structure.

In other news, there has been no effort by members to give their own take on technological job displacement. It is taking a while to get this ready, so I will postpone this until the next National Assembly of the A.C.L.O., sometime before May so we can truly turn the Union into something other then an ignored pressure group. The new GM would ensure that both statistics on where we are and what we are possible if doing are aptly discussed and applied. Unless we get some anti-labor legislation, our automatic action is on May Day.

Personally, I do hope the near future does not result in us being as active to defend our rights, but this union will stay vigilant no matter what occurs.

Chair PSOL out.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2020, 04:22:18 PM »

I'm not sure if there is a process for the membership to object to this endorsement. In any case, I think Elcaspar is inaccurate in saying I don't have a record of working-class advocacy, presumably because the last time I was in Congress was before he was registered in Atlasia. Additionally, I have not released a full policy platform yet, to be fair neither has MB.

I'd like to highlight some legislative achievements of my own. For instance, the National Housing Trust Fund Act, which expanded funding for affordable housing in Atlasia. Note that the funding for the bill was not written or approved by me, but was done by a Federalist-controlled House, and ideally the act would have been funded differently, the original Senate version was funded by a 0.5% increase in the corporate tax rate. The Paycheck Fairness Act helped ensure fair pay for female workers, the original version was even stronger but the House Federalists prevented it from passing as is. I also pushed to expand the Earned Income Tax Credit with the GAIN Act, and this is an issue I plan to revisit if elected. I have also opposed right-wing policies that would hurt working Atlasians, for instance I successfully amended the Postal Reform Act to stop right-wing cuts that would have hurt working Atlasians. There are other achievements that I was unsure were covered by the focus of the ACLO but are nonetheless progressive policies, and I may have missed some stuff I have done. The No Child Should Be Allowed To Live In Poverty Act, a bill of mine, would have reduced child poverty hugely and given future members of the working class a better shot in life. This struggled in the late 2018 congresses, but essentially the same bill was passed and signed by President Griff in September 2019. I have also played a role in helping form bills for the current trifecta that have boosted the working class of Atlasia. I think it would have been wiser for Elcaspar to wait until I had released more policies before giving this statement, though of course he wouldn't have known my plans.
You took far too long to point out anything recently in your campaign, while MB’s recent work and campaign work was more impressive. If when the race fundamentally changes, I’m sure Elcaspar will then change the endorsement.

I have also opposed right-wing policies that would hurt working Atlasians, for instance I successfully amended the Postal Reform Act to stop right-wing cuts that would have hurt working Atlasians.

Postal Reform Act, prior to another poster raising concerns, and well before any amendment presented:

Most of the bill at the very least, especially the regulatory changes, should pass. If someone wants they can amend the bill to improve it.

Lyin' Peri strikes again!
fhtagn, please refrain from starting further meaningless disruption in this thread, along with bringing your cat fight with Pericles in this thread. This is not the platform to do so.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2020, 04:32:03 PM »

I'm not sure if there is a process for the membership to object to this endorsement. In any case, I think Elcaspar is inaccurate in saying I don't have a record of working-class advocacy, presumably because the last time I was in Congress was before he was registered in Atlasia. Additionally, I have not released a full policy platform yet, to be fair neither has MB.

I'd like to highlight some legislative achievements of my own. For instance, the National Housing Trust Fund Act, which expanded funding for affordable housing in Atlasia. Note that the funding for the bill was not written or approved by me, but was done by a Federalist-controlled House, and ideally the act would have been funded differently, the original Senate version was funded by a 0.5% increase in the corporate tax rate. The Paycheck Fairness Act helped ensure fair pay for female workers, the original version was even stronger but the House Federalists prevented it from passing as is. I also pushed to expand the Earned Income Tax Credit with the GAIN Act, and this is an issue I plan to revisit if elected. I have also opposed right-wing policies that would hurt working Atlasians, for instance I successfully amended the Postal Reform Act to stop right-wing cuts that would have hurt working Atlasians. There are other achievements that I was unsure were covered by the focus of the ACLO but are nonetheless progressive policies, and I may have missed some stuff I have done. The No Child Should Be Allowed To Live In Poverty Act, a bill of mine, would have reduced child poverty hugely and given future members of the working class a better shot in life. This struggled in the late 2018 congresses, but essentially the same bill was passed and signed by President Griff in September 2019. I have also played a role in helping form bills for the current trifecta that have boosted the working class of Atlasia. I think it would have been wiser for Elcaspar to wait until I had released more policies before giving this statement, though of course he wouldn't have known my plans.
You took far too long to point out anything recently in your campaign, while MB’s recent work and campaign work was more impressive. If when the race fundamentally changes, I’m sure Elcaspar will then change the endorsement.

PSOL, MB hasn't published a big substantive policy platform yet, it has largely been big picture statements so far from both of us and now I plan to get voters engaged in more detailed policy issues and I hope MB does the same though that remains to be seen.
Why are you talking to me? The A.C.L.O.’s press secretary disagrees with you, he’s the one you should be addressing.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2020, 06:25:34 PM »

Thank you very much for your endorsement!
No, thank you for being on the right enough to earn our endorsement. The working people, and those in our ranks, are grateful.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2020, 01:10:54 PM »

No matter who you’re voting for in the South, it’s clear as day that modern day slavery must be abolished. Vote Aye on the referendum in the South.

We here in this union stand up for all workers, and if need be, we will take the struggle to the streets. May the rank-and-file here be mobilized to act in the face of the prisoners continued servitude without pay.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies