FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:16:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 86351 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« on: October 28, 2016, 02:36:17 PM »

Obama needs to fire this clown James Comey. He has no need for political capital anymore.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 08:13:13 PM »

If Hillary is really as Machiavellian as she's made out to be, she'll disappear Chaffetz from political life.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 06:39:46 PM »

Why do I have this feeling there's gonna be a #shock poll from CNN tomorrow showing Clinton +1 or something like that?
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 07:57:52 PM »

SpinSpinSpinSpinSpin

Amazing how fast Democrats are turning on our "institutions" when a week ago they were 'horrified' as Trump did the same.

Aren't you worried that our FBI director may have violated the 4th amendment? He's proving to be extremely careless with his handling of this situation.

It's only what I'm seeing online (Twitter & Facebook, so obviously not a great sample) but I'm sensing a building wave of anger among Democrats.

I really hope you're right. We'll see if any marginal Clinton support falls back into undecided, but there are a lot of other things going on right now (World Series, Halloween, etc.).
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 01:39:07 PM »

CNN headline on TV: "CLINTON ATTEMPTS DAMAGE CONTROL FOR EMAIL DECISION" lmao
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 08:35:35 PM »

So based on the face that this came out here almost 4 hours ago and we're still in page 64 I'm guessing nothingburger?

Seems to be the case, but seriously, as soon as she's inaugurated, Hillary needs to #DrainTheSwamp of these FBI losers who aren't meeting the standards for the authority of the Bureau.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies