Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:00:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 20062 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: June 29, 2017, 12:03:15 PM »

Only the ignorant with no respect for this country would cheer these kinds of actions. They are the ones truly responsible for how politics have devolved. They think they're watching Judge Judy or a stand-up comedian and cheer Trump on even though he's the president now acting like a high school drama queen. They did the same when he campaigned. It's childish and beneath everyone who's of voting age.

But, hey, I was raised differently.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 02:49:56 PM »

Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Connecticut

You must be logged in to read this quote.

FF
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 03:20:14 PM »

Do we really need all the tweets copied here?  We get it.

Yes, we do.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 05:23:36 PM »

Trump is obviously crazy, but it is what it is. He is nuts. Period.

When Bronz doesn't say "both sides do it" in some way, you know something has gone horribly wrong.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 05:34:44 PM »

He needs to let crap that he gets everyday go. He can't keep tweeting stuff like this.

Why should he stop?...it fires your base up.

Nothing gets the GOP goobers more motivated than fear, latent racism, hatred, misogyny, and tribal division.

Trump knows what you guys like and he keeps giving it to you.
You're an idiotic hack, you know that? I can never get on this forum and go 5 posts without someone calling the GOP some kinda hateful party. Grow the f*** up.

Gianaforte tied with Quist. Gianaforte bodyslams reporter. Get's 300% increase in donations and wins by 6%

Karen Handel down by 7% against Ossoff. Starts running ads featuring only liberal women laced with misogyny and blaming leftist snowflakes for Steve Scalise's shooting. Wins by 3%

Donald Trump. Starts out at 1% in the polls out of like 20 candidates. Praises David Duke, says Obama created ISIS and wasn't born in the US, insults Gold Star Muslim family, insults virtually any woman who questions him, instigates violence at rallies, and much much more. Beats out 20 polished Republicans.

Face it...your party is fueled by mean spirited bigotry that is routinely heightened to fever pitch.
So many lies. Take off the blinders and just understand. I'm not gonna bother refutinng these claims since you won't give a s*** anyway.

Now please stop the blatant hackery and derailing of the thread

Trump has shown Republicans the way to keep winning elections despise being disadvantaged by demographics. Keep bigotry and division at a constant heightened fever pitch. Lie shamelessly if you need to in order to keep the irrational mob like fear alive within voters. Claim Muslims celebrated 9/11 in New Jersey is one example. Tell people liberals are ''hunting'' you poor Christian conservatives is another.

Yeah those are all lies but they know what you mean when you say Mexicans are rapists or Muslims celebrated 9/11. It's like making a wink before telling a racist joke when in the presence of a minority.

Also, I didn't say the entire Republican party is racist but roughly 50%-55% is purely motivated by some form of Demographic bigotry/fear. The rest know Trump is a scumbag but they'll put up with anything to get a Conservative SCOTUS since they know the term Conservative Principles was always a sham anyway.

This. So much this.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 03:11:46 PM »

This is why Trump won. Enough people voted for Trump solely on the fact he makes liberals cry. I don't like demeaning parts of the electorate that might make up a significant portion, but the whole "He makes them mad, so I'll vote for him" mindset seems short-sighted to me.

I'd argue it involves no sight at all. It's pure tribalism.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 09:18:33 AM »

He's completely lost it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies