A Perot Presidency (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:42:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Perot Presidency (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Perot Presidency  (Read 4582 times)
Chiahead

« on: April 16, 2004, 04:19:32 PM »

I think Perot wouldn't have done too bad...his main goal was the economy and I think he could have improved it...but overall he may have hurt Foreign relations
Chiahead

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 04:22:55 PM »

I think Perot wouldn't have done too bad...his main goal was the economy and I think he could have improved it...but overall he may have hurt Foreign relations

Acctually, my firend, Perot's main issue was the deficit.

Sorry...in my mind dealing with the national debt should go along with the economy.
Chiahead

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 04:29:22 PM »

Acctually, my firend, Perot's main issue was the deficit.

Sorry...in my mind dealing with the national debt should go along with the economy.

Not nessesarily.  Perot would have raised taxes (hurting the economy in the long run) just to bring down the deficit.  (Clinton did this anyway, but he expanded programs while Perot would have shrunk them).  Funny, We are currently a hallways width away from eachother with open doors and we are debating this on the forum.  Wild.

I know...but the program spending is what i'm talking about...If the government has a better economy to work with, they can have their programs, but if you don't have the money, don't spend it.

this is wild Smiley
Chiahead

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 04:29:52 PM »

Unfortunately, yes!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies