Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:18:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants  (Read 13356 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 08, 2016, 04:48:09 PM »
« edited: October 08, 2016, 05:00:33 PM by OneJ_ »

I almost don't want to know. Women are already angry, we Blacks already rejected him, Asians, Latinos, etc. are going, going, gone.

EDIT (Twitter)Sad https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/784863254149369856

Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.

OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 04:51:24 PM »

I'm afraid that's it.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 12:09:52 PM »

Everyone knows Trump is a sexist & a monster. This guy abused & probably raped his 2nd wife - So this is not a surprise.

But Wikileaks has only released 1% of its material on Hillary & its 1st leak of Podesta was the biggest news in this election & recent history which got 0 attention by a bought media similar to Fox!

But more of these will be coming & there are 10 days before the next debate & Chris Wallace will definitely bring this issue up!

So somehow questionable evidence brought forth by enemy spies that Hillary isn't liberal enough is a bigger story than Trump bragging about rape?

Don't give him more attention. You have to look over idiots like him.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 02:14:32 PM »

Lmao!

In all seriousness. I'm kind of worried that he'll use the word "n". Then I'd really be pissed (for obvious reasons)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 02:16:58 PM »

Nope. Last time I saw him was when he was whining about Trump losing in the polls.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 02:32:47 PM »

The AP seems especially pushing for The Apprentice tapes...article from yesterday (which appeared all over the media)

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/footage-of-trumps-off-air-apprentice-talk-will-be-locked-away/

Honestly, they should wait about maybe 5-6 days after the debate and let Trump and the GOP's issues soak in.

Trump will not improve from his past debate performance and it will go in favor of Hillary. Millennials will ditch Crazy Stein and Deer-in-Headlights Johnson while undecideds will go Clinton along with women.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies