I came out...kind of. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 11:27:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I came out...kind of. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I came out...kind of.  (Read 22211 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: December 09, 2008, 06:19:38 PM »

Congratulations! I hope life allows you many more opportunities to be so bold. And, speaking from the other end, it's always great to feel trusted as the person someone comes out to; my twin brother came out to me first, back in high school, and it was great to know that he trusted me enough.

For some reason like half my friends here at MSU are LGBT (in fact, at least one of each, though one double-counts for G and T Tongue), and they seem to be finding plenty of resources if they need any.  Each group of residence halls has its own LGBT group, but you can go to any you want Smiley

Really? We don't even have a LGBT group on campus.

There almost certainly is. They keep a low profile in a lot of places and aren't always recognized by the college as an official organization. But even BYU probably has one.

Depends on how it is done I think. I have a gay friend who told his sister and told her not to tell anyone. She cried. Then he waited a year. Then he told her again. And she cried again. Weird Catholic family, I guess.

Anyway, congratulations. The only thing I have to say is, live your own life after what you percieve to be right. Don't let all these people with ideas about society interfere with how you want to construct your personal life. That's what should matter to you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies