The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 02:21:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214142 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1575 on: December 19, 2019, 04:26:14 PM »

When I read "Singletxguyforfun" my first thought was the guy from TCAP. Because what's wrong with that?
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1576 on: December 19, 2019, 04:27:07 PM »

When I read "Singletxguyforfun" my first thought was the guy from TCAP.

Yeah, he named his display thingy after that for some odd reason.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1577 on: December 19, 2019, 06:43:54 PM »

If anyone wants to see how this hilarious saga unravels, ask me and I'll PM screenshots.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1578 on: December 19, 2019, 06:52:55 PM »

How is the GOP going to find a replacement in one day?

This was planned. They already have a businesswoman running.

Fantastic opportunity for a male state legislator to declare and overpower her in the primary. This seat is too reliable for the party to let slip out of men’s hands.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1579 on: December 27, 2019, 10:33:15 PM »

Context:

Because he's (1) Irish, (2) Catholic, and (3) bad with money.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1580 on: January 01, 2020, 11:41:40 AM »

🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1581 on: January 01, 2020, 02:54:38 PM »

Smiley

It's cool seeing what the emojis in my user name look like on other computers.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1582 on: January 09, 2020, 09:16:17 AM »

Apparently Joe Biden was having a little issue with enthusiasm so he called John Kerry to help energize his crowds at yesterdays rally, which was the kickoff to his "get off my lawn campaign."  It was probably a little less wild than a McCain rally, but his campaign wants to be careful about exciting his 65+ voters into cardiac arrest.  At least until they've had a chance to vote. 

https://www.kwit.org/post/noon-news-1720-support-biden-usmca-and-south-dakota-marijuana-vote

Later this month he'll probably unveil his three-point plan to start a war with Iran, send black men to prison for victim-less crimes for longer periods than their white counterparts, and push legislation to brutally punish indigent people with credit-card and student loan debt.  Maybe he'll reintroduce a ban on marijuana.   

Do you read what you write?

Biden has said that he believed the strike in Iran was not prudent and he has partially renounced the Crime Bill and his hard on crime past. But sure, keep posting without knowing the facts Roll Eyes.

You actually takes Biden's word as fact?  Why would you take the word of a man with a permanent BAC is .12 percent?  This is the reason he's always assaulting women in public with unwanted sexual advances.  The man is going to say anything to win the election.  He's against marijuana and then he's for marijuana when he gets in trouble.  He supports his role in bring us into Iraq war and then walks back his statements.  He defends the crime bill, and then partially renounces it when we tell him he's supporting a racist bill.  He's Jim Crow Biden.   

Wise words.  Not a stretch in the least to say a vote for Sniffy Joe is a big fat vote for racism.  Don’t let this terrible man have you forget the crime bill or his dog-whistling ways.

Don't forget that Joe Biden is the reason we have civil asset forfeiture that targets the vulnerable American citizens, particularly African Americans, Hispanics, and all indigent persons of every race.  He voted for the Glass-Steaggall Act.  He even supported a wall along the Mexican border, stating

"Folks, I voted for a fence, I voted, unlike most Democrats — and some of you won't like it — I voted for 700 miles of fence," Biden said. "But, let me tell you, we can build a fence 40 stories high — unless you change the dynamic in Mexico and — and you will not like this, and — punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals. Unless you do those two things, all the rest is window dressing."

and

"Now, I know I'm not supposed to say it that bluntly, but they're the facts, they're the facts. And so everything else we do is in between here. Everything else we do is at the margins. And the reason why I add that parenthetically, why I believe the fence is needed does not have anything to do with immigration as much as drugs. And let me tell you something folks, people are driving across that border with tons, tons, hear me, tons of everything from byproducts for methamphetamine to cocaine to heroin and it's all coming up through corrupt Mexico."

There's even a video: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/resurfaced-video-shows-biden-pushing-border-fence-punishing-employers-who-hired-illegals

Most electable my @$$.

You all forget that this man has   
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1583 on: January 14, 2020, 10:43:11 PM »

I don't think it's likely. I can, however, see Andrew Yang appointing Bloomberg Secretary of Agriculture.
What

I confused Bloomberg with Sonny Perdue.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1584 on: January 17, 2020, 09:53:18 PM »

I have a feeling few people here actually get the nuances of VT politics.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Vermont. The politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of historical precinct data most of the elections will go over a typical observer's head. There's also Phil Scott's moderate outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Rockefeller Republican literature, for instance. The Vermonters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these elections, to realize that they're not just important to Vermont- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Vermont politics truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Phil Scott's existential catchphrase "Listen, Learn, Lead," which itself is a cryptic reference to Olympia Snowe's political epic Fighting for Common Ground. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Phil Scott's genius unfolds itself on their NYT results pages. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Phil Scott tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they've analyzed within 5 Vermont elections of myself (preferably lower) beforehand.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1585 on: February 15, 2020, 08:06:46 AM »

Only in the sense that their ideal government resembles an HR department run by Stalin.
atheist4thecause
United States

« Reply #1586 on: February 15, 2020, 09:17:44 PM »

It is hilarious that you don't know the difference between health care and health care insurance.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1587 on: February 17, 2020, 12:25:51 PM »

attend the University of Kinshasa instead and become an African warlord

In order to graduate high school, we were released from classes at the start of April and had to find an internship from early April until almost the end of May. I wrote down on my form that I wanted to intern with an Angolan war lord. That got rejected, so I ended up working a typical 9 to 5 office internship in real estate acquisitions instead.

Makes sense, since a lot of warlords describe themselves as being in "real estate acquisitions" on their resumes.
Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #1588 on: February 17, 2020, 08:16:16 PM »

Sanders couldn't even manage more than a tie in white states that he should have won by 30%, so it's hard to believe that he will carry Nevada by this much especially after the death threats the culinary union received. A lead of a few points would be believable, but 20% is pretty extreme.

Another Bernie-favorable poll, another denial post by II (+ assuming his 2020 coalition is very similar to his 2016 coalition + ignoring/downplaying his substantial support among Hispanics that he didn't have 4 years ago)

If my posts bother you, click the ignore button. Until we actually see a state with a high Hispanic electorate vote, we won't know if he really has "substantial support among Hispanics". We'll see. You should stop by church and say a prayer for your Daddy, lol.

1. You've been on ignore. Not my fault your posts show up when people quote you

2. My Daddy's been dead for 10+ years

1. Then ignore my post and keep moving.

2. That's not my fault, but I'm sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry, but this is hilarious because it implies that Mr. Inquiry thought Interlocutor was implicating him in Interlocutor's father's death. Also just really really cold way to talk to someone.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1589 on: February 27, 2020, 08:18:15 AM »

I don't believe that gay kids are indoctrinated, I expected that you people would jump to assume that when I made the post, because you can't find an actual argument.

I'm saying that influence is a thing and that you people are trying to make it acceptable for kids to come out at a young age. It is not acceptable.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1590 on: February 27, 2020, 10:51:47 PM »

I am just flabbergasted by the R maps, that still have Trump winning WI, everyday we have SN2903 maps of Trump maps winning WI and even the compiled map has WI Trump leaning. Trump is nowhere near the candidates Nixon, Reagan and Bush I and II, and Rs still think he is gonna win WI, that voted 1x since 1988 for an R and voted for Carter,  Dukakis, Clinton,  Gore and Kerry and Obama, where 4/6 where ultra liberal
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1591 on: February 28, 2020, 10:06:31 AM »

HockeyDude has been muted from the 2020 board and child boards for five days for excessive attacks and for repeated trolling.
HockeyDude has been muted for 14 days.

Trends are real.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1592 on: February 29, 2020, 03:56:41 PM »

Not sure if there’s a better spam artist than this ERM64man moron.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1593 on: March 04, 2020, 08:44:08 AM »

We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1594 on: March 14, 2020, 02:58:41 PM »

You do realize that Santa is an elderly obese man who does a lot of travelling. The North Pole is a very likely coronavirus hotspot. It's just that under Santa's autocratic regime, we're not getting accurate data on transmission there.  I mean seriously folks, the oppressive levels of surveillance alone belie Santa's reputation for benevolence.
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
That's to say nothing of his inhumane use of child labor unless you're naive enuf to believe his propaganda that they're elves.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1595 on: March 17, 2020, 02:17:20 AM »

Context:

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1596 on: March 23, 2020, 01:51:02 PM »

I feel unhappy
I feel so sad
I lost the best friend
That I ever had

She was my woman
I loved her so
But it's too late now
I've let her go

I'm going through changes

We shared the years
We shared each day
In love together
We found a way

But soon the world
Had its evil way
My heart was blinded
Love went astray

Well, this certainly throws a wrench into my plans to build a gay dating site called "talkerections.org" but I'll survive.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1597 on: March 25, 2020, 04:54:18 PM »

No it's not. John James isnt Michael Steele whom is beloved by Black community
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1598 on: March 26, 2020, 08:06:00 PM »

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1599 on: March 29, 2020, 01:22:36 AM »

I would just like to take this opportunity to say that Minecraft is the most Libertarian game ever created. The destroyers of human creativity don't want you to play this game, because it presents you with the opportunity to live a purely free existence in a stateless society where you must provide for yourself. Rather than forcing you to live vicariously through the eyes of a stranger, as first-person shooters do, Minecraft encourages aspiring creators to physically mold the world around them to sustain their own life. This is the life-affirming philosophy of the Nietzschean Ubermensch: The man who lives his life to its utmost fullest potential, regretting nothing. The Minecraft player is the fully realized man-- master over all beasts, slayer of monsters, adventurer, entrepreneur, strongman, builder, farmer, creator of his own means of life. This man does not stand passively by to be railroaded into a "narrative" by the game's designers. His experience in the game is his own and is utterly unique. He tears coal from the womb of the earth, he lights the world with torches, and he creates a reality and a truth for himself that no one else could have provided for him. His goals are whatever he wants them to be, and his means of achieving them are his own two hands. Unchain yourself from the shackles of mental submission provided by conventional gameplay. Your mind is an infinite well of creation and Minecraft is its blank canvas. Use it! Utilize your innate human potential, and find your own truth in the way that only you can-- do not rely on the jingoistic authoritarianism of Call of Duty or Battlefront to provide your life with meaning, create it for yourself! Build a home! Brave the depths of fiery hell! Slaughter wild animals using the tools you crafted with your bare hands! Only then will you know what it truly means to be free. Yes, free-- in a richer, fuller sense of the word than the FPS fans of the world dare to dream of. These "gamers" are not your allies. They are not your friends. They are brainwashed authoritarians, leeching human life of all its meaning. To them, nothing is left up to you or your own free will. They believe that true meaning can only be found in the rigid confines of a story written by another-- finite, narrow, and fleeting. They believe that you ought to live endlessly through these "stories" until, like a creature confined to a small, damp cave for the duration of its miserable existence, you grow stunted, pale, and blind, with no imagination whatsoever. This is not your destiny unless you make it so. Wrest control of your life's trajectory back from these thieves of the soul! You are not a mindless automaton in another person's story, you have free will! You are man, and you can think and work with your hands! It is you who first learned the secrets of soil and harvest, you who bridged gulfs with stone and steel, you who caused aircraft and rockets and skyscrapers to lift from the ground! Use this power! Use the tremendous wealth of creativity that nature has imbued in you to shape your surroundings in your own image!

I will make company with creators, with harvesters, with Minecraft YouTubers: I will show them the rainbow and the stairway to the Superman-- the one that lives in all of us, yearning to break free.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies