If opebo was visiting your city where would you go with him? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:33:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If opebo was visiting your city where would you go with him? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If opebo was visiting your city where would you go with him?  (Read 1595 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: September 13, 2010, 07:04:12 AM »

I'd show him the beaver sculpture with the vagina painted on the front of it.  Then I'd take him fishing.  Then we'd have dinner at a nice local restaurant.  Then we could do one of two things:

Go drink beer and sit in an outdoor hot tub.

or

I could drop him off at Tract 33 on the rez and give him 2 hours to make it back to Teals Supervalue alive.

I'd prefer the former, Snowguy.  As long as we can wear our swimming trunks at the hot tubbe. 

This type of insecurity is commonplace and nothing to be ashamed of, E.  I think what BRTD is getting at is 'where in your town is the naughtiness'?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »

To visit your relatives?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 11:57:35 AM »

Oh c'mon, I'd bet a sizable sum he wouldn't even let me know......shame cause the Burgh is a cool place.

Any 'strolls'?  To be honest I doubt very much I'll ever visit another american city other than the one where my inheritance resides.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 01:44:03 PM »

Do you believe you would be disappointed with the girls at said strip club though? The ones with model-type figures are the ones that don't offer ****** because they don't have to. The ones that do are usually at least "curvy", not too bad to most people but I doubt you would go for them.

Yes I'm sure I wouldn't partake because when I visit home I hardly do any such activities.  I don't think it is advisable to break any laws even in a small way when when in the Bad Place, since prosecutions could delay or in the nightmare case even prevent one's leaving again.

*I'm not suggesting he likes 14 year old boys, I'm suggesting the ....ahem..."people" he finds attractive have the overall appearance of 14 year old boys.

Well, the girls here are mostly slim and fit, if that's what you mean.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 02:48:55 PM »

I'm sure you're right, but I'm sure given the quality available in such places I could just wait out a few weeks visit (I never stay longer than that), till I got back to the Good Place.  You do get really spoiled here.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 03:14:24 PM »

Ok I wouldn't be afraid to do that - I think that's a very minor offense even in the Bad Place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies