BREAKING: Comey "FBI is investigating links between the Trump campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 11:24:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Comey "FBI is investigating links between the Trump campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Comey "FBI is investigating links between the Trump campaign  (Read 7981 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 20, 2017, 05:27:31 PM »

SJW are a huge problem for the left, and have been for years.

The SJW initiated the event that gave the AltRight its first mainstream momentum, the #GamerGate hastag in September 2014. #GamerGate did to games journalism what Trump did to Nate Silver and Vox two years later. It was the microcosm. People who hadn't been relevant in decades, like Christina Hoff Sommers, suddenly came out of the woodwork and became bigger than ever. The entire thing was initiated by an ill-fated SJW pushback against harassment directed at games developer Zoe Quinn. They got 10 games-related publications to publish articles against trolls in the games community all at once, and this ignited suspicions. Before this, the games media had apparently spent years injecting identity politics into games reviews, to the point where every video game was being reviewed for political correctness. They even alienated a metric ton of people who should have been on their side to begin with. When I was growing up, games were totally apolitical, and there was nothing wrong with that. The SJW intent is to help women and minorities, but they go about it the completely wrong way. They end up generating a huge amount of heat for very little positive action.

Anyway, the whole shebang was basically a trial run for 2016.
Of course Beet, that's the problem. Brilliant analysis
Have to hand it to him, really wants to push this both sides narrative.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 07:25:14 PM »

Looking at one particular answer Comey gave today which raises questions

"They [the Russians] were unusually loud in their intervention. It’s almost as if they didn’t care that we knew."

He's referring here to the 'fingerprints' of the hacking which were undisguised and blatant. Now someone might look at that and think that that's some kind of false flag. Or Comey has an alternative explanation

“I don’t know the answer for sure. Their number one mission is to undermine the credibility of the entire democracy enterprise. Of this nation. Their loudness in a way would be counting on us to amplify... and freaking people out.”

What? So he's saying that the Russians hacked the DNC so that they'd get caught hacking the DNC and as a result people would lose faith in Democracy because reasons and then that would help Putin because reasons. That's the most absurd nonsense I ever heard.
The spinning you are attempting to do is ammussing to say the least.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 07:46:23 PM »

Looking at one particular answer Comey gave today which raises questions

"They [the Russians] were unusually loud in their intervention. It’s almost as if they didn’t care that we knew."

He's referring here to the 'fingerprints' of the hacking which were undisguised and blatant. Now someone might look at that and think that that's some kind of false flag. Or Comey has an alternative explanation

“I don’t know the answer for sure. Their number one mission is to undermine the credibility of the entire democracy enterprise. Of this nation. Their loudness in a way would be counting on us to amplify... and freaking people out.”

What? So he's saying that the Russians hacked the DNC so that they'd get caught hacking the DNC and as a result people would lose faith in Democracy because reasons and then that would help Putin because reasons. That's the most absurd nonsense I ever heard.
The spinning you are attempting to do is ammussing to say the least.
Do you have any evidence of this alleged Trump/Russia collusion because so far no one else has come up with any?
I'm not the FBI.  If there is evidence, they will have it.  Until then, boldly proclaiming there is no evidence is premature.
Said it better than I could.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies