20 year old arrested for stealing 220 Campaign signs
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:55:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  20 year old arrested for stealing 220 Campaign signs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 20 year old arrested for stealing 220 Campaign signs  (Read 3324 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 08:13:04 PM »

I'm all for stealing W'04 stickers.

And you need to be prosecuted like the rest of these people.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2007, 09:36:55 PM »

More like sent to a mental hospital if he's doing it today.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 09:55:46 PM »

Anyone who is registered as GOP needs to be banned from voting for life.
Friz
thad_l
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: -9.74

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 08:52:16 PM »

Thank you.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 11:01:33 PM »

Thank you.

No problem.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »

OK - I'm sorry - but both of you need to shut up and quit being obnoxious - ok - you're always tearing down the fact that conservatives are living and voting.  Just because I oppose you and many of your lifestyles doesn't mean I hate you and think you shouldn't be able to vote.  So quit going around with all this "republicans aren't humans and shouldn't vote" b.s. and grow up.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 06:07:35 AM »

Just because I oppose you and many of your lifestyles doesn't mean I hate you and think you shouldn't be able to vote.

You must have really had to work hard to fit that in there.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »

OK - I'm sorry - but both of you need to shut up and quit being obnoxious - ok - you're always tearing down the fact that conservatives are living and voting.  Just because I oppose you and many of your lifestyles doesn't mean I hate you and think you shouldn't be able to vote.  So quit going around with all this "republicans aren't humans and shouldn't vote" b.s. and grow up.

I'm going to call BS. Yeah you just want to strip of us of rights. Your attitudes towards gays/bisexuals remind me of the dixiecrats only the segregationists were honest with themselves about hating blacks. Also you want to impose an economic agenda that makes Ron Paul look like a social democrat. Yeah that's gonna work... not.  Let's also discuss your social authoritarianism in general: you want to turn America into even more of a conformist anthill than it is now plus remove secular governance. Sure we may be able to be semi-civil now(when you're not spouting christo-fascist tripe) but when the ongoing republican caused internal meltdown of the US(the dot.com crash plus the dollar's decline and the slow) kicks into high gear I'll be one of the people waving red or black flags and stirring up chaos.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 04:44:37 AM »

I'm going to call BS. Yeah you just want to strip of us of rights. Your attitudes towards gays/bisexuals remind me of the dixiecrats only the segregationists were honest with themselves about hating blacks. Also you want to impose an economic agenda that makes Ron Paul look like a social democrat. Yeah that's gonna work... not.  Let's also discuss your social authoritarianism in general: you want to turn America into even more of a conformist anthill than it is now plus remove secular governance. Sure we may be able to be semi-civil now(when you're not spouting christo-fascist tripe) but when the ongoing republican caused internal meltdown of the US(the dot.com crash plus the dollar's decline and the slow) kicks into high gear I'll be one of the people waving red or black flags and stirring up chaos.

OK - you called BS - good for you!  I don't want to strip you of your rights - name ONE right I want to strip you of (and no - marriage/civil union benefits are PRIVILEGES not rights - the ceremony is a religious/speech right - so if you want to go to some ceremony where you have a gay marriage - that's fine - but no benefits that accompany marriage).  But no - I don't want to strip you of rights like next-of-kin benefits or voting (like you do) - and I'm tired of you going around saying that the religous right are a bunch of hateful fundies - when you're a liberal who hates right wingers more than I supposedly hate lefties.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 01:01:38 PM »

Leave it to that sleaze ball Mejias to try and blame the opposing campaign
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »

The religious right want to repress people and return us to the 1950s. For those us who aren't white protestants that's extremely hateful.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 04:48:00 PM »

Actually it was the Nassau County Democratic Committee who blamed Belesi.  Also the guy who was arrested for stealing the signs was a GOP Committee member with deep personal and family connections to the Nassau County Republican Party.  This wasn't some run of the mill guy that they caught this was someone with deep GOP connections.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 07:06:37 PM »

Actually it was the Nassau County Democratic Committee who blamed Belesi.  Also the guy who was arrested for stealing the signs was a GOP Committee member with deep personal and family connections to the Nassau County Republican Party.  This wasn't some run of the mill guy that they caught this was someone with deep GOP connections.
I know, I was anticipating you to get angrier about me insutling Mejias Smiley
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »

I know, I was anticipating you to get angrier about me insutling Mejias Smiley

well I took sleaze ball as a compliment considering the source it came from:)
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies