Washingtonexaminer: Youngkin +4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:55:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Washingtonexaminer: Youngkin +4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Washingtonexaminer: Youngkin +4  (Read 1710 times)
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: October 28, 2021, 06:40:37 PM »

I'll acknowledge that there does seem to be movement toward Youngkin (though exaggerated), even if this is just due to people with no expertise in education thinking they understand it better than education professionals. I'll move this to Lean D for now, and modify my prediction to McAuliffe +3.5, but I'll note that I did the same thing in 2017. I'll be mad if my prediction is off by the same amount again.

There's no expertise needed to understand covering up rape for ideological reasons.  That's the deciding factor here.  McAuliffe would still be narrowly ahead with just the debate comment.  Now it's a Vitter 2015 or Roy Moore 2017 style situation.

*There's no evidence McAuliffe was personally involved, but he made his entire campaign about how important it was to trust the school boards and then this dropped.   

What is the "this"?

Proof that the Loudoun County school board covered up a rape, then quietly transferred the rapist to another school where he was allowed to attend normally and sexually assaulted another girl.  Also, the rapist was a biological male wearing a skirt.

Youngkin is probably going to win Loudoun County now. 

I’m not sure how that means Youngkin will win Loudon…
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 08:01:13 PM »

I'll acknowledge that there does seem to be movement toward Youngkin (though exaggerated), even if this is just due to people with no expertise in education thinking they understand it better than education professionals. I'll move this to Lean D for now, and modify my prediction to McAuliffe +3.5, but I'll note that I did the same thing in 2017. I'll be mad if my prediction is off by the same amount again.

There's no expertise needed to understand covering up rape for ideological reasons.  That's the deciding factor here.  McAuliffe would still be narrowly ahead with just the debate comment.  Now it's a Vitter 2015 or Roy Moore 2017 style situation.

*There's no evidence McAuliffe was personally involved, but he made his entire campaign about how important it was to trust the school boards and then this dropped.   

What is the "this"?

Proof that the Loudoun County school board covered up a rape, then quietly transferred the rapist to another school where he was allowed to attend normally and sexually assaulted another girl.  Also, the rapist was a biological male wearing a skirt.

Youngkin is probably going to win Loudoun County now. 

I’m not sure how that means Youngkin will win Loudon…

People, even educated Northern Virginia suburbanites are still so stupid that I can't put it past them anymore to assume that somehow there is a zombie-like outbreak of trans teens raping their kids while in school. People buy that s*** these days. People like that need to be Thanos-snapped out of existence.

Ok, but I still don’t understand how that means Youngkin will win Loudon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies