Can Fiorina be stopped? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:19:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Can Fiorina be stopped? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can Fiorina be stopped?  (Read 5717 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: June 01, 2010, 06:26:56 PM »

As I mentioned on another thread, I sent Campbell a $500 contribution. What I did not say is that when I made the contribution on his website,  I sent him a personal note. Tonight I received a reply back from the man himself. Among other things, Tom said that he did not recall that he was smarter than I was. Tongue

As I said, and say again, Campbell is a fundamentally decent human being. I like him, and more importantly, I trust him.
I watched one of Campbell's speeches and he's basically a more prominent version of you haha. Everything that he talked about in the speech is something that you would post on here. It was so odd. I have no idea how somebody like Campbell can still draw support in a Republican primary. Honestly, I wouldn't mind voting for him.

The CAGOP has its share of crazies, but it's still much better than people give it credit for. To be honest, I wouldn't mind being a member of the Republican Party if the national party were more like the Californian party.

Wait, what?

The CAGOP is one of the craziest Republican Parties in America.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 01:26:41 AM »

Polls I believe are somewhat misleading for the senate race. It is hard to believe so many Republicans are willing to throw the race away by nominating Fiorina. Campbell has strong support among decline to state voters, some of whom will register Republican for tomorrow to vote for him. I will not give up hope for him just yet, remember Romney was several points ahead in the lead up to the presidential primary in California, but McCain ended up winning.

J. J.'s rules apply here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies