Opinion of J.K. Rowling (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:39:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of J.K. Rowling (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of J.K. Rowling?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 109

Author Topic: Opinion of J.K. Rowling  (Read 5805 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: September 16, 2020, 03:31:20 PM »

Maybe I'm just some radical tranny, a mentally ill degenerate, or even just a triggered lib, but I find it weird how Higgins floats "some form of medication" to treat gender dysphoria, but when some form of medication is used to treat gender dysphoria, it's "indulging" my "delusions". And I'm not even unpacking the whole implications behind claiming being trans is a delusion.

I take sympathy on you and your struggles as a fellow person seeing as I've suffered with at times crippling anxiety and depression, but the people that happen to be on your side are my enemies. It's not really personal, to be honest. It's more that, like the environment, like healthcare, like civil rights, and everything else since 2016, transgender rights have just become another political football between two sides of the spectrum.

On an individual level no one should suffer or be made to feel differently, but I didn't start this cold civil war we've been in for four years.
Sorry trans people but because communists believe that trans people should have rights now I have to oppose it.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 02:11:17 PM »

Pete as Ron does work though
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies