Who is more sexist, Arlen Specter or Scott Brown? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:47:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Who is more sexist, Arlen Specter or Scott Brown? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Hmmm...
Arlen Specter saying in the middle of a heated discussion where he kept being interrupted, "I'll treat you like a lady, and you act like one."

Scott Brown smiling at a rape joke from a supporter to, "Shove a curling up [Martha Coakley's] butt", other supporters cheering the notion of Coakley being raped, and having "I'm not voting for that broad" as a popular refrai

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Who is more sexist, Arlen Specter or Scott Brown?  (Read 4528 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 25, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »

Brown says he didn't hear the comment, so Specter gets my vote.

Of course he didn't hear it.  Even Jon freakin' Stewart ripped into the Olbermann brigade on this one.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 04:10:37 PM »

I have a female friend who works at the state house who got hit on by Scott Brown while trying to do her job, which she didn't love.

But I'm not about to defend Specter. I don't expect politicians in his age cohort to be sensitive about most things like this, and Democrats had their say about his views on gender during the Anita Hill hearings.

She was likely very busy getting hit on by the other 199 letches up on Beacon Hill, so it is impressive that Brown made the time!

The man is a dick.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies