McConnell tips his hand on states he thinks will be competative in November (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:25:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  McConnell tips his hand on states he thinks will be competative in November (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: McConnell tips his hand on states he thinks will be competative in November  (Read 2442 times)
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« on: May 17, 2018, 02:12:49 PM »

Yep. This is the battleground.
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 07:50:51 PM »

ITT I think a lot of people are underestimating how close Florida will be

Rick Scott is a two term governor with ~60% favorability ratings (almost twenty points above Trump), eight figures of his own money to donate, good connections with big donors, and a knack for winning close elections

I've been trying to tell Atlas this for months but nobody wants to listen (a significant portion of users have it Likely D or akin in their ratings). I think Nelson can win, but he just seems so old and out of touch compared to Rick Scott, who is admittedly out of touch himself. Scott will campaign like hell, and I doubt Trump is too unpopular in Florida right now.
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 09:46:13 PM »

The race could be closer than some people on this forum seem to think. John James isn't that bad of a candidate. But it's still going to be an uphill fight for the GOP, to say the least. Guessing a 55-45  victory for Stabenow atm.

John James has never led a primary poll...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies