Office of Harry S Truman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:13:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Harry S Truman
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Author Topic: Office of Harry S Truman  (Read 12830 times)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: April 06, 2022, 09:35:07 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I have ordered the Frémont National Guard to assume defensive positions along our eastern border.

(This remains in effect, btw.)
No offense, but I refuse to believe that you don’t know what’s going on.
I'm sure it is hard to believe when your entire personality is defined by a very unhealthy relationship with the forum. Funny how your opinion of me has done a 180˚ again since being kicked from a particular Discord server!

Should you, an adult, really being personally attacking a 14 year old (who has expressed feelings of desperation on the forum in the past)?

I have done a lot to help Ishan with his emotional and rl issues in the past, actually. Not sure why he is coming into my thread attacking me now! But let's not pretend you people aren't morally depraved pusillanimous bigots projecting your own disgusting conduct on this forum onto me!
I call on Attorney General Harry S Truman to RESIGN for attacking a 14 year old and proceeding to call all his critics "morally depraved pusillanimous bigots" like a madman. He does not have the temperament for office and has been in office for way too long in fact. He is a career politician who is a total loser, which is why he had to force his way into the presidency that one time because everyone overwhelmingly rejected him the times he ran.
Truman is old and maybe has dementia, he's an old man screaming at a cloud and it's time we have someone new in this role. RESIGN!
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #201 on: April 06, 2022, 09:36:13 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I have ordered the Frémont National Guard to assume defensive positions along our eastern border.

(This remains in effect, btw.)
No offense, but I refuse to believe that you don’t know what’s going on.
I'm sure it is hard to believe when your entire personality is defined by a very unhealthy relationship with the forum. Funny how your opinion of me has done a 180˚ again since being kicked from a particular Discord server!

Should you, an adult, really being personally attacking a 14 year old (who has expressed feelings of desperation on the forum in the past)?

I have done a lot to help Ishan with his emotional and rl issues in the past, actually. Not sure why he is coming into my thread attacking me now! But let's not pretend you people aren't morally depraved pusillanimous bigots projecting your own disgusting conduct on this forum onto me!
I call on Attorney General Harry S Truman to RESIGN for attacking a 14 year old and proceeding to call all his critics "morally depraved pusillanimous bigots" like a madman. He does not have the temperament for office and has been in office for way too long in fact. He is a career politician who is a total loser, which is why he had to force his way into the presidency that one time because everyone overwhelmingly rejected him the times he ran.
Truman is old and maybe has dementia, he's an old man screaming at a cloud and it's time we have someone new in this role. RESIGN!

Maybe if you spent less time doing nothing/insulting political opponents and spent more time actually helping the working class of Atlasia, you would have a chance at winning in June.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #202 on: April 06, 2022, 10:14:54 PM »

I don't even know who you are.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #203 on: April 07, 2022, 01:42:36 AM »

I see the opposition are recycling the dumbest US politics talking points from Twitter, instead of bothering to do any research about the record of the Atlasian Labor Party.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #204 on: April 07, 2022, 07:36:19 AM »

I see the opposition are recycling the dumbest US politics talking points from Twitter, instead of bothering to do any research about the record of the Atlasian Labor Party.

Yall voted to protect high interest rates from big banks last month. Great record. Wink

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #205 on: April 07, 2022, 05:53:43 PM »

7 April 2022

Any attempt to effect a division of our sovereign & confederated Western states will be received by this government as an act of war; if the federal power is used to effect this division, we will respond with force. For too long Frémont has waited patiently while her rights are ignored by her sisters in the East. When the people of the West are satisfied that this government exists only to serve the interests of southern filibusters and eastern imperialists, it will be the end of the Union as we know it —woe betide the day!

Harry S Truman, first minister
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #206 on: April 07, 2022, 11:10:23 PM »

8 April 2022

Due to the RACISTS attempting to wrestle Hawai'i away from the loving embrace of her sister states, I am declaring MARTIAL LAW. We will never allow any southern filibuster masquerading as "national liberation" to overturn the sovereign right of the Hawai'ian people to self-determination.

The struggle now engaged in Hawai'i is a global struggle. It is between the eastern imperialists who seek to impose their will on the people of Hawai'i as they did in 1893, and the friends of democratic self-determination. It is between the southern filibusters and the men and women of the free West. Denver will never abandon her sisters to the evil designs of the degenerate East; we will defend our freedom and the independence of all our peoples. To this end, we call on the fellowship of our brothers and sisters all across the Pacific: of the peoples of Polynesia, Micronesia, and Melanesia. While we fly different flags, we are all Westerners: we share a common hope for the future freedom of the Pacific islands.

We will have peace. We will have law and order.

Harry S Truman, first minister
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #207 on: April 07, 2022, 11:24:37 PM »

Quote from: HST02.23.02
From 12:00:00 am (EDT) April 8, 2022, martial law is in effect in all states and associated territories of Frémont.

The commonwealth of Frémont, its ministries, armed forces, police, and all other agencies of the state, are moved to a war footing.

I order all units of the Frémont National Guard (FNG) not already in active service to mobilize for the maintenance of internal security in Frémont and the defense of our frontiers against southern aggression.

I order all units of law enforcement to cooperate fully with the FNG to discover and suppress domestic insurrection, especially in states where there is a declared and active filibuster movement.

I call on all patriotic citizens to come to their aid of their country and region.

West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #208 on: April 08, 2022, 04:59:51 AM »

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #209 on: April 08, 2022, 11:47:23 PM »

As the person who caused this drama, I encourage there to be more public drama and I oppose the firing of Truman because of his attacks on yours truly.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #210 on: April 09, 2022, 08:08:22 AM »

Man's really declaring martial law over a political party he doesn't like
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #211 on: April 09, 2022, 08:23:01 AM »

Abusing his office for political purposes eh? #ResignTruman
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #212 on: April 09, 2022, 11:32:37 AM »

This course of action by Mr. Truman should be concerning to all friends of democracy.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2022, 02:51:42 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2022, 02:56:20 PM by Wants to revive the Reform Party »

I strongly oppose what I consider to be blatant acts of authoritarianism and I urge my representatives of Atlasia to hold a meeting to expel minister Truman if he fails to resign or reverse this action.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2022, 03:32:49 PM »

Sad to see all these unfair and dishonest attacks against our First Minister and Attorney General.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2022, 03:34:31 PM »

If Truman gets yote, and he won't, I call dibs on the first ministry. Give me regionwide forcefem or give me death.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2022, 05:33:45 PM »

So many out of region agitators opposing LAW AND ORDER. Many with ties to communists. Need to investigate NOW!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2022, 07:40:52 PM »

If Truman gets yote, and he won't, I call dibs on the first ministry. Give me regionwide forcefem or give me death.
If the enemies of freedom succeed in removing me from office, which they will only do if I go out feet-first, I promise Peebs will be even MORE zealous in prosecuting the malefactors and plunderers of our homes and firesides!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2022, 08:43:01 PM »

9 April 2022

Blood alone moves the wheels of history.

The insidious southern malefactors cannot deny their role in instigating the conflict. It is written in the blood of slaughtered Frémontian millions. It is written in the rock where the last word of the apocalypse will be revealed.

The struggle now engaged in the West is older than all the ages of the world. It is the struggle of order against chaos. It is the struggle of the striving human spirit which yearns, above all, to be free.

The war of the southern border ruffians against he people of the land was begun long before our people e'er saw Kansas. In those days, there were only two words which split the human family: conquered and conqueror, oppressor and oppressed.

The long-suffering spirit of the people, alive in the hearts of the poor farmers and laborers of the earth, proved more sturdy than the false doctrines of the princes and the empty indulgences of the Church. It carried them from Europe to a new land in America; when the power of the oppressor class grew great in the East, it carried them westward, beyond the fertile valley of the Cumberland, beyond the tempestuous waters of the Ohio, to a new home in the free West, and Kansas.

Those few brave souls who arrived on that soil in the bloody spring of 1856 came following an idea. They saw in the land a refuge from the cruel machinations of the East and the unnatural and unholy law of Slavery. They came by twos and threes, by dozens and then hundreds, in search of that idea of freedom promised to all the children of God in our nation's first and highest declaration of principles:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are Created EQUAL, —that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, —that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

But there were other ideas in those days. In the black hearts of the great men of the East, there lurked another, secret hope: an idea of empire.

The merciless border ruffians who descended on Kansas were sent the minions of a new power rising in the East: a Power who had avowed their ultimate goal from the halls of Congress and the pages of their gazettes. From Oregon to the Gulf of California, from the Panama Isthmus to the Ohio River, an empire for Slavery would reign over North America: and the masters of this domain, the cruel and conniving men of the East, would have achieved what their ancestors had dreamt: the final defeat of liberty, and the eternal subjugation of the human spirit to the jack boot of the restored feudal order.

The first stage would be in Kansas. Should Kansas fall, all roads to this future would be open and easy.

I hardly need recount the atrocities committed against Kansas and the West in service to this evil goal. Suffice to say the Slave Power was dealt a decisive defeat in 1865, at the hands of the Holy Alliance of northern and Western men, who stood together against the forces of tyranny and darkness. But the spirit of evil lingered in the South. In time, it would be resurrected as the Invisible Empire: its gospel carried by new ministers under the old flag, its legions poised and ready to strike, when the time was right, to begin again their eternal war on freedom and civilization.

Gentlemen, the hour is upon us. Gentlemen, the hour has come.

The actions of the southern mercenaries in recent days presage the coming of a greater conflict. They recall, to all literate and learned men, the outrages which preceded the First War of Southern Aggression.

By order of the southern emperor, southern troops have been mobilized against Kansas. Southern filibusters have been dispatched to our outlying Pacific states to raise the old standard of empire upon the woke claimed cause of "national liberation."

Can we ignore such outrages? Can we pretend not to recognize the unfurling imperial banner? Even now, the full might of the Invisible Empire is arrayed against us. Even now, the winds from the East carry words of daily atrocities committed against the free people of the West.

Southern paramilitaries have fired upon peaceful demonstrators in Kansas. Southern insurrectionists have planted bombs in the schools and churches of Kansas. Butchers of men, women, and children have targeted hospitals, the houses of the poor, railways, airports, and every venue sustaining public life.

The hireling press carries no news of these atrocities. Their lying editors, purveyors of fake news and  tabloid gossip to the masses, seek deliberately to silence all word of what is happening all across the Transmississippi. Such deceit and mass-manipulation on the part of the prided fourth estate is unknown since the days of Goebbels. It represents the massive commitment of the mercenary press to the cause of southern domination and the Invisible Empire.

Frémonters, will we be silent? Will we allow this reign of terror to proceed unanswered?

Even now, even hours ago, the Invisible Empire sought to forestall their inevitable doom. On the steps of this capitol, not fifty yards from where I now stand, the hireling thieves of this desperate conspiracy made a cowardly and despicable attempt on my life. By the grace of God I have survived to tell you tonight that Frémont will not submit, will never submit, to the forces of evil, even if every son of the West must lay down their lives in defense of our liberty and the sanctity of our homes and firesides.

We will not, like the preening Buchanan, allow the spectacle of peace to continue until the Invisible Empire is armed and ready to strike. As they have sought war, we will carry the battle to them.

By the authority vested in me by the president, I order all units to liberate and occupy the Transmississippi, by land, by sea and air, and every avenue of advance, until the flag of Frémont flies over all the free lands of the West.

In this struggle, we have the support of the loyal and patriotic governments of the Transmississippi states: our brothers and sisters in Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. Their armies I now place under federal control, and order to mobilize to secure their states against southern aggression.

In this struggle, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end.

It is the southern fascists who have made this hour. They will now reap the harvest of their false words.

We will have peace. We will have liberty. We will have law and order.

Men of the West, advance!

Harry S Truman, first minister, attorney general
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2022, 08:48:34 PM »

If the enemies of freedom succeed in removing me from office, which they will only do if I go out feet-first, I promise Peebs will be even MORE zealous in prosecuting the malefactors and plunderers of our homes and firesides!
Forcible feminization is the floor. Martial law is the compromise. Having to amend the Constitution to get Kansas is an insult.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2022, 08:53:12 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2022, 10:55:52 PM by Mr. Revolutionary »

9 April 2022

The insidious southern malefactors cannot deny their role in instigating the conflict. It is written in the blood of slaughtered Frémontian millions. It is written in the rock where the last word of the apocalypse will be revealed.

The struggle now engaged in the West is older than all the ages of the world. It is the struggle of order against chaos. It is the struggle of the striving human spirit which yearns, above all, to be free.

The war of the southern border ruffians against he people of the land was begun long before our people e'er saw Kansas. In those days, there were only two words which split the human family: conquered and conqueror, oppressor and oppressed.

The long-suffering spirit of the people, alive in the hearts of the poor farmers and laborers of the earth, proved more sturdy than the false doctrines of the princes and the empty indulgences of the Church. It carried them from Europe to a new land in America; when the power of the oppressor class grew great in the East, it carried them westward, beyond the fertile valley of the Cumberland, beyond the tempestuous waters of the Ohio, to a new home in the free West, and Kansas.

Those few brave souls who arrived on that soil in the bloody spring of 1856 came following an idea. They saw in the land a refuge from the cruel machinations of the East and the unnatural and unholy law of Slavery. They came by twos and threes, by dozens and then hundreds, in search of that idea of freedom promised to all the children of God in our nation's first and highest declaration of principles:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are Created EQUAL, —that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, —that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

But there were other ideas in those days. In the black hearts of the great men of the East, there lurked another, secret hope: an idea of empire.

The merciless border ruffians who descended on Kansas were sent the minions of a new power rising in the East: a Power who had avowed their ultimate goal from the halls of Congress and the pages of their gazettes. From Oregon to the Gulf of California, from the Panama Isthmus to the Ohio River, an empire for Slavery would reign over North America: and the masters of this domain, the cruel and conniving men of the East, would have achieved what their ancestors had dreamt: the final defeat of liberty, and the eternal subjugation of the human spirit to the jack boot of the restored feudal order.

The first stage would be in Kansas. Should Kansas fall, all roads to this future would be open and easy.

I hardly need recount the atrocities committed against Kansas and the West in service to this evil goal. Suffice to say the Slave Power was dealt a decisive defeat in 1865, at the hands of the Holy Alliance of northern and Western men, who stood together against the forces of tyranny and darkness. But the spirit of evil lingered in the South. In time, it would be resurrected as the Invisible Empire: its gospel carried by new ministers under the old flag, its legions poised and ready to strike, when the time was right, to begin again their eternal war on freedom and civilization.

The actions of the southern mercenaries in recent days presage the coming of a greater conflict. They recall, to all literate and learned men, the outrages which preceded the First War of Southern Aggression.

By order of the southern emperor, southern troops have been mobilized against Kansas. Southern filibusters have been dispatched to our outlying Pacific states to raise the old standard of empire upon the woke claimed cause of "national liberation."

Can we ignore such outrages? Can we pretend not to recognize the unfurling imperial banner? Even now, the full might of the Invisible Empire is arrayed against us. Even now, the winds from the East carry words of daily atrocities committed against the free people of the West.

Southern paramilitaries have fired upon peaceful demonstrators in Kansas. Southern insurrectionists have planted bombs in the schools and churches of Kansas. Butchers of men, women, and children have targeted hospitals, the houses of the poor, railways, airports, and every venue sustaining public life.

The hireling press carries no news of these atrocities. Their lying editors, purveyors of fake news and  tabloid gossip to the masses, seek deliberately to silence all word of what is happening all across the Transmississippi. Such deceit and mass-manipulation on the part of the prided fourth estate is unknown since the days of Goebbels. It represents the massive commitment of the mercenary press to the cause of southern domination and the Invisible Empire.

Frémonters, will we be silent? Will we allow this reign of terror to proceed unanswered?

Even now, even hours ago, the Invisible Empire sought to forestall their inevitable doom. On the steps of this capitol, not fifty yards from where I now stand, the hireling thieves of this desperate conspiracy made a cowardly and despicable attempt on my life. By the grace of God I have survived to tell you tonight that Frémont will not submit, will never submit, to the forces of evil, even if every son of the West must lay down their lives in defense of our liberty and the sanctity of our homes and firesides.

We will not, like the preening Buchanan, allow the spectacle of peace to continue until the Invisible Empire is armed and ready to strike. As they have sought war, we will carry the battle to them.

By the authority vested in me by the president, I order all units to liberate and occupy the Transmississippi, by land, by sea and air, and every avenue of advance, until the flag of Frémont flies over all the free lands of the West.

In this struggle, we have the support of the loyal and patriotic governments of the Transmississippi states: our brothers and sisters in Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. Their armies I now place under federal control, and order to mobilize to secure their states against southern aggression.

It is the southern fascists who have made this hour. They will now reap the harvest of their false words.

Dont you have a brief to be writing Putin? The time you wasted on your lebansraum fanfic could have been spent doing your job.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2022, 08:54:34 PM »

9 April 2022

The hireling press carries no news of these atrocities. Their lying editors, purveyors of fake news and  tabloid gossip to the masses, seek deliberately to silence all word of what is happening all across the Transmississippi. Such deceit and mass-manipulation on the part of the prided fourth estate is unknown since the days of Goebbels. It represents the massive commitment of the mercenary press to the cause of southern domination and the Invisible Empire.

Dont you a brief to be writing Putin? The time you wasted on your lebansraum fanfic could have been spent doing your job.

You are the last person who has any rights to make any attacks about anyone. Just because you write a lot of bills doesn't mean you get to get away with your vile views.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2022, 10:12:58 PM »

9 April 2022

Dont you a brief to be writing Putin? The time you wasted on your lebansraum fanfic could have been spent doing your job.

You are the last person who has any rights to make any attacks about anyone. Just because you write a lot of bills doesn't mean you get to get away with your vile views.
You support the Patriot Act and fighting third-world countries for 200 years.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2022, 08:41:05 PM »

San Antonio, Texas

I am grateful for the warm welcome the city of San Antonio and all Texas has given our forces. The governor and mayor tell me Texas is 100% committed to Frémont. Your fighting men and law enforcement are the muscle with which we will break the yoke of southern domination. Soon the whole Transmississippi will be free to take their rightful place among the fellowship of Western states.

On to New Orleans!

Harry S Truman, first minister & attorney general
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2022, 09:17:13 PM »

no
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10  
« previous next »
Jump to: