New official NPC thread (August polls coming, campaigning open) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:58:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New official NPC thread (August polls coming, campaigning open) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New official NPC thread (August polls coming, campaigning open)  (Read 12620 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: March 16, 2021, 01:48:08 PM »

Also are we seriously going to play the "you can't be racist, if you're a minority game." I guess this means it was okay for Ted Cruz to support her family separations or it's okay for Eddie Bernice Johnson to deny the Armenian Genocide. Also don't even make this right v left, most of the left condemned Kurt Schrader when he compared lynching to impeachment, most of the left wanted Ralph Northam to resign. Meanwhile the right is silent on lunatics like Louie Gohmert doing whatever they like. Please spare us the holier-than-thou nonsense, we get it the right is infallible and can never do any wrong. Even now, nearly the entire left wants Andrew Cuomo gone, we expect decency from our politicians and when they don't show that decency they must be held accountable. Oh god, the nature of this discussion makes me feel like I'm in a USGD thread.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 03:38:32 PM »

I mean if LT can retcon the race of his candidate I should be able to do this, no?

The Governor's race was never claimed either way before LT's proclamation and the Governor was not named during the campaign.

@S019: I literally said "Of course, she could still be prejudiced" but it's less likely for a PoC to be prejudiced. It's highly unlikely that someone who makes it to a Governor's office would be self-hating, but of course all conservatives govern in a way that hurts minorities in your view. It makes no sense to compare Ted Cruz to a moderate conservative Federalist in Atlasia.

If you actually managed to read my post, you'd see that I also mentioned Ralph Northam, Kurt Schrader, and Eddie Bernice Johnson, so no it was not just directed at conservatives. Another example is Vernon Jones of Georgia, who made some very controversial plantation comments despite being AA, and he was a Dem when he made those comments. I can do this all day, if we want.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 07:40:36 PM »

Mr. GM,

It appears that you have made a math error in the Idaho poll

----signed, a concerned citizen
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: